Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happend to cashis?

what happend to cashis?

i heard shady dropped him...and stat qou and bobby creek left. which i think were big mistakes on everybodys end...but i liked cashis a lot the homeland security mixtape was dope as fuck...but does anybody know if someone signed cashis again?

lol probably coz they never dropped shit for years, but i can't say i know if it was Shady's own shit that caused that

Just like ur gucci dissing jigga thread... Who the fuck cares?

uhm he is a pretty well known rapper so im sure alot of people care where he is at...y do u just click on threads just to hate on them? if u dont like it than dont read it...i swear u must have a shitty life if u just sit on ur ass all day talkin shit a bitchin about shit...go find a job...or a girl or something to occupy ur time instead of comen up here to be a douce bag

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

cashis is not dropped from shady records he is dropping euthanasia on his own record label but is still on shady records 100 percent his shady realease will be out by the end of the year and slaughterhouses shady release in dec or early new year god honest truth

i havent heard shit from him in a really long time so i typed his name in on google and a bunch of websites was sayin shady dropped him lol i figured it was true but i really hope it is not...cashis and slaughterhouses records should be amazing if they are actually spending all this time working on them hopefully its not just shady bein so slow

Quote Originally Posted by greg jensen
    cashis is not dropped from shady records he is dropping euthanasia on his own record label but is still on shady records 100 percent his shady realease will be out by the end of the year and slaughterhouses shady release in dec or early new year god honest truth

add cashis as a friend on facebook you get all his twitter updates with out being on twitter i fucking hate that shit

aite thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by greg jensen
    add cashis as a friend on facebook you get all his twitter updates with out being on twitter i fucking hate that shit

Well even though it isn't Strange related I will answer he is still on Shady 100 percent he just did a interview with HipHopDX were he said he had a pill problem just like Eminem and he said his album hould be out in 2011.Go to HipHopDX and you can check out the interview.

First off hes not that well known outside of eminem presents the re up, secondly i only hate on stupid threads like this one (and 98% of your threads are stupid) third off my life is no wuere near shitty i actually have two jobs, what the fuck i need a girl for?? I dont sit on my ass all day its called an iphone it has internet i can access it from wherever the fuck i want. How bout u just read threads, dont post in them and dont make any and i wont be "talkin shit" to u. No one gives a fuck about cashis amd no one on here gives a fuck about anyones opinion, especially yours. I could care less about what people on the iternet think of my opinion, thats y i state it. Stop bein a whiny lil bitch people are gonna hate on shit so if u cant take it GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry
    uhm he is a pretty well known rapper so im sure alot of people care where he is at...y do u just click on threads just to hate on them? if u dont like it than dont read it...i swear u must have a shitty life if u just sit on ur ass all day talkin shit a bitchin about shit...go find a job...or a girl or something to occupy ur time instead of comen up here to be a douce bag

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan