Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch was kinda at the all6s7s tour last night....

Brotha Lynch was kinda at the all6s7s tour last night....

So what the fuck was that all about. Lynch was there he came out and got a huge crowd response(this was the sacramento show by the way) but they never gave him a mic. All he did was stand around the stage holding his strange chain up in the air. I know techs got a predetermined set list but he does have a dj would it really be so hard to drop a lynch beat hand him a mic and let him rip that shit. It was a cool show either way but that was a major dissapointment.

I'm glad he showed up. I was chilling with the Madesicc crew after the show. I got to talk to Lynch for a second, I handed him a Hopsin RAW album flyer, LOL. I was also talking to COS and First Degree the D.E and they seemed like good people.

When Kutt did Dark Knights he said, "since brotha lynch isn't here I'll just do my two verses" then brotha lynch showed up...LOL

a few years ago BLH made a special guest appearance in Reno when Tech was on tour with Bone Thugs and DMX. During Tech set he did "187 on a hook" and BLH was at the concert, makes me wonder why he doesn't perform 1 song

Same with Strange Days tour, I would love to see "Welcome to my World" live with only Tech and BLH

First Degree the D.E. is a piece of shit!!! Just look at his thread on here, that racist can kiss my ass!! Anybody that gave a logical response to his hate filled speech was completely ignored!!! Not gonna sell shit to anybody on this site!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

I'm glad he showed up. I was chilling with the Madesicc crew after the show. I got to talk to Lynch for a second, I handed him a Hopsin RAW flyer, LOL. I was also talking to COS and First Degree the D.E and they seemed like good people.

When Kutt did Dark Knights he said, "since brotha lynch isn't here I'll just do my two verses" then brotha lynch showed up...LOL

i agree the show was sick as hell but i wish that lynch did do a song or get in on a song..he might have gotten there late though who knows.

I'm fully aware of that thread. I didn't ask him about the "honkey" song because I don't really care for it. He'll be performing in Reno on Aug. 6th and I was talking to him about that.

If he is racist he didn't show any racism towards me (and I'm white). He seemed like a chill guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Fry
    First Degree the D.E. is a piece of shit!!! Just look at his thread on here, that racist can kiss my ass!! Anybody that gave a logical response to his hate filled speech was completely ignored!!! Not gonna sell shit to anybody on this site!!!

I'm glad he showed up. I was chilling with the Madesicc crew after the show. I got to talk to Lynch for a second, I handed him a Hopsin RAW flyer, LOL. I was also talking to COS and First Degree the D.E and they seemed like good people.

Yeah cause you do work for Tech, he's not going to say anything to someone working for the only person that can actually make him money! Without Tech backin that dude he has absolutely no chance of makin it in the music industry lol!!

I'm fully aware of that thread. I didn't ask him about the "honkey" song because I don't really care for it. He'll be performing in Reno on Aug. 6th and I was talking to him about that.

If he is racist he didn't show any racism towards me (and I'm white). He seemed like a chill guy.

in the immortal words of Cole

Hella mad

Yeah cause you do work for Tech, he's not going to say anything to someone working for the only person that can actually make him money! Without Tech backin that dude he has absolutely no chance of makin it in the music industry lol!!

yes Tech is backing him (i.e. Boogieman) but I'd say Lynch is backing him more. Either way I know what you mean.

I'm curious about how D.E concert will be on Aug. 6th, he even offered me a free ticket for helping pass out some flyers.

Not sure how big his fanbase is in Reno (if any).

And thats good he was cool with you cause he came off as a total piece on here, but Id sell that ticket if was you lol!

yes Tech is backing him (i.e. Boogieman) but I'd say Lynch is backing him more. Either way I know what you mean.

I'm curious about how D.E concert will be on Aug. 6th, he even offered me a free ticket for helping pass out some flyers.

Not sure how big his fanbase is in Reno (if any).