Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: all 7's.

all 7's.

i was wondering if you and kutt could make a album more like the last four songs you guys do every album. i'm tired of skiping toward the end of the cd to hear your heart fellt songs. like a cd of just songs like god complex, going bad, twisted, white manz eyes, smiling faces, happy endings, this ring constily dirty so lonely, love me tomorrow, this is me, r.o.o.t. just to name(a lil more than) a few.lol

now don't get me wrong i love the technition anthems like it's alive, roitmaker. an so on i just get tired of hearing the same old thing with you humpin all these girls, come on brother there is more to life than bustin a nut. and gettin drunk. remember those sluts ars some ones daughters. and just you know hpv hvs and hiv can go undected for a pretty big grip of time. but thats not what i'm gettin @
    i would like a album that is full of songs like you two(kutt and tech) do towards the end of you albums.

still got love for all my strangers and will keep you in my prayers. one love from above.

i was wondering if you and kutt could make a album more like the last four songs you guys do every album. i'm tired of skiping toward the end of the cd to hear your heart fellt songs. like a cd of just songs like god complex, going bad, twisted, white manz eyes, smiling faces, happy endings, this ring constily dirty so lonely, love me tomorrow, this is me, r.o.o.t. just to name(a lil more than) a few.lol

now don't get me wrong i love the technition anthems like it's alive, roitmaker. an so on i just get tired of hearing the same old thing with you humpin all these girls, come on brother there is more to life than bustin a nut. and gettin drunk. remember those sluts ars some ones daughters. and just you know hpv hvs and hiv can go undected for a pretty big grip of time. but thats not what i'm gettin @ i would like a album that is full of songs like you two(kutt and tech) do towards the end of you albums.

still got love for all my strangers and will keep you in my prayers. one love from above.

<p ="text-align: left;">

You should have left all of that out my friend.

Whoaa!!! U homo?? Or what if you don't like macking a sexy ass bitch. Then fucking there brains out. Then u might just be gay. Tech is a horny mofo. Just like me I love the sex songs bruh. But u must not be getting any vajay at all.

so what you are sayin is that you would like to see an entire album of tracks that are similar to ones like(love me tomorrow, smiling face's, happy endings , this ring and shit like that right i agree to an extent here me out they do those song that way becouse thats how they feel at that moment when making anghellic he was have mad problems with his wife and dealing with having to be away from his kids and the fact he loves to fuck women and that is how we got this ring there songs reflect what is going on in there life at that time we got show me a god after his mom got sick real bad so you no i think they r giving us what we like when they can give it to us ya no i like the fact that we can be down and pop a couple jams off all 6's and 7's and really feel them but when i wanna put that party mode hat on it's got jams for that i dont no i like being able to hear (whatever mood im in at that time) music that goes with my mood and almost every strange album out dose that for me maybe its just me i dunno

this. you sound like a square!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

now don't get me wrong i love the technition anthems like it's alive, roitmaker. an so on i just get tired of hearing the same old thing with you humpin all these girls, come on brother there is more to life than bustin a nut. and gettin drunk. remember those sluts ars some ones daughters. and just you know hpv hvs and hiv can go undected for a pretty big grip of time. but thats not what i'm gettin @ i would like a album that is full of songs like you two(kutt and tech) do towards the end of you albums.

<p ="text-align: left;">

You should have left all of that out my friend.

You're like a bitch going through menopause, no periods.

Quote Originally Posted by therealtechn9nefan1
    so what you are sayin is that you would like to see an entire album of tracks that are similar to ones like(love me tomorrow, smiling face's, happy endings , this ring and shit like that right i agree to an extent here me out they do those song that way becouse thats how they feel at that moment when making anghellic he was have mad problems with his wife and dealing with having to be away from his kids and the fact he loves to fuck women and that is how we got this ring there songs reflect what is going on in there life at that time we got show me a god after his mom got sick real bad so you no i think they r giving us what we like when they can give it to us ya no i like the fact that we can be down and pop a couple jams off all 6's and 7's and really feel them but when i wanna put that party mode hat on it's got jams for that i dont no i like being able to hear (whatever mood im in at that time) music that goes with my mood and almost every strange album out dose that for me maybe its just me i dunno

na i'm done with mackin hunnies. i found me one. and the sex is awesome every time. so i don't feel the need to look for more hot hoes to jump on my dick, when my girl does it best. i know tech is a horn dawg, but so was easy E. r.i.p.
    just like kali scoob and kutt, i'm just hopin tech will also, just because he said "i'm a playa and i bet i never change" doen't mean he has to stick to hoe hoppin, lust(6) is nothin like love(7). selfishness(6) will leave you sad in the end. true sacrifice(7) brings on blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    Whoaa!!! U homo?? Or what if you don't like macking a sexy ass bitch. Then fucking there brains out. Then u might just be gay. Tech is a horny mofo. Just like me I love the sex songs bruh. But u must not be getting any vajay at all.

i like the way they do there shit on there albums

word to that, i agree.

i think they put those type of towards the end so that the message is delivered. ya know thats why all his albums start out party hardy, and end in a melancholic maze of words and sorrow. im guess i sayin/wondering if any one else would enjoy a entire cd of seriousness, it's easy to make a song about partying, everyone in the biz does that, but it's time to grow up, for me, so i save that party shit for Friday and Saturday, so i would like it alot if they save the party type ish for collabos, and just have them for other peoples cd, yaddddaa? but i still love tha music, it's just i find i can listen to the more serious ish over and over, but yea i still love to eat pussy and drink, so yeah strange music all day.!

Quote Originally Posted by therealtechn9nefan1