Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why All the Hate?

Why All the Hate?

My question to all of you is, why all the hate? Towards juggalos, towards artists, towards each other? I dont understand why so many people on here hate, especially towards juggalos. I would like to state I am not a juggalo, but im just curious to why people hate on um. Do they act like idiots at shows, start shit? enlighten me nicians.

alright dude

Quote Originally Posted by Roan
    Watch an episode of Workaholics entitled Juggaho's. That's the reason.

Getting tired of the same fucking threads...

For the most part..I have no problem with juggalos. BUT they can be annoying as fuck at Tech concerts when they all start chanting that whoop whoop and family bullshit when Tech is preforming. On the other hand, I absolutely despise ICP..I mean go ahead and listen to whatever you want to listen to juggalos, but I've just always thought ICP is a terrible excuse for music..even if Tech does support them.

So yeah, no problem with the juggalos..just the fact that they like ICP enough to call themselves juggalos..lol.

Sadly, cuz it's life.. No better reason than that.

For some of u, ya ya ya "anouther juggalo thread", if you don't want it to keep being bumped stfu and don't comment

yeah but they end up liking the juggalos by the end of the episode until they beat the shit out of the crippled hahaha but thats just cause you dont mess with family that shows the shit but really ive never met a juggalo that is a dick but i always bring up? how icp sucks and twiztid is dope they have never got mad i think people just get the wrong idea because of the way they look there tight in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Roan
    Watch an episode of Workaholics entitled Juggaho's. That's the reason.

Thank you for your mindful input, no "getting tired of the same fucking threads"

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

For the most part..I have no problem with juggalos. BUT they can be annoying as fuck at Tech concerts when they all start chanting that whoop whoop and family bullshit when Tech is preforming. On the other hand, I absolutely despise ICP..I mean go ahead and listen to whatever you want to listen to juggalos, but I've just always thought ICP is a terrible excuse for music..even if Tech does support them.

So yeah, no problem with the juggalos..just the fact that they like ICP enough to call themselves juggalos..lol.

MY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ALL TALK ALOT BUT NORMALLY DONT KNO WHAT THER TALKIN BOUT LIKE ALL THEM BELIEVE TECH IS A JUGGALO THATS SOME BULL MAN HE A STRAIGHT BLOOD HE BLOOD WALKS WITH KUTT ALL THE TIME HIS MIC GOT A RED FLAG ON IT WHAT MAKES THEM BELIEVE HE IS A JUGGALO CAUSE HE PAINTS HIS FACE THATS CAUSE HE THE KILLA CLOWN FROM KC

Haha no problem. I like gettin a real response when i post a thread too..but these bitches make it hard sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Thank you for your mindful input, no "getting tired of the same fucking threads"

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605