Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Tech,why would you go to a juggalo event ?

Why Tech,why would you go to a juggalo event ?

you preach bout the light and all that and staying away from the dark . I love the songs you do and even when you get dark in them but I MEAN ..these guys are nasty ass trash compared to you .Its putting a King Cobra in a box with a little gardner snake..You are the King tech ..And I am a tehnician .If you go that path I shall follow but only if it means we fight for the light and keep the truth .

Sincerely, Technician B

Ummm what that's like telling him not to do music with brotha lynch dies he talk about happy stuff no it's all dark and he should keep going to the gathering those people are juggalo's as well as technicians and trailer parks are the white peoples ghettos don't hate on people that love the same music you do

no SORRY ..there not fucking technicians ..they think because they know the lyrics they are ..THEY AINT. tech even says so in the song TECHNICIAN ..get your facts straight bro..there juggalo's aka wanna be murderers ..fuck that dark shit ..and i didnt say anything bout brotha lynch .I like when we he does songs with him and everything and I NEVER told him not to do that festival i EVEN said id follow him where ever he gos as long as we are fighting for the greater good ! .HAHAHA

You must be a new fan

Quote Originally Posted by Breyton DeFrance

no SORRY ..there not fucking technicians ..they think because they know the lyrics they are ..THEY AINT. tech even says so in the song TECHNICIAN ..get your facts straight bro..there juggalo's aka wanna be murderers ..fuck that dark shit ..and i didnt say anything bout brotha lynch .I like when we he does songs with him and everything and I NEVER told him not to do that festival i EVEN said id follow him where ever he gos as long as we are fighting for the greater good ! .HAHAHA

too bad ive been listening before he was with strange you bitch DONT EVER question my time listening to him ..you are the kinda person whod fucking let a fellow technician get punkd on in public probably..NO WHERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE ..because you obviously dont right now .go enjoy the dark carnival , thats what they call it btw ..you informationally challenged punk ass twat

Tech says his music isnt just for one type of people it's for everyone , with this love combined with our strength .... The love of his music no matter if it's dark at times or bright ... The point is being a technician is following his music and what he stands for so u can be a juggalo and a technician without them he wouldn't be as bug as he is

So talking shit to a fellow technician that's what were suppose to do

too bad ive been listening before he was with strange you bitch DONT EVER question my time listening to him ..you are the kinda person whod fucking let a fellow technician get punkd on in public probably..NO WHERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE ..because you obviously dont right now .go enjoy the dark carnival , thats what they call it btw ..you informationally challenged punk ass twat

yea dude but a juggalo is corupted and dark they wont understand still they get out of the dark .if they all stopped listening to that murder ass shit .Then maybe theyd have a chance but compare a technician to a juggalo is the light to the dark ..and he could do without them ..trust me on that brother ..trust me

I don't know man that's a big fanbase we can agree to disagree but don't be so quick to get mad man I just think anyone that's on here even if there juggalo's deserves a little respect for reppin tech you know

yea dude but a juggalo is corupted and dark they wont understand still they get out of the dark .if they all stopped listening to that murder ass shit .Then maybe theyd have a chance but compare a technician to a juggalo is the light to the dark ..and he could do without them ..trust me on that brother ..trust me