Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep music..?

Deep music..?

Hoping all ya technicians can help me through some shit right now. Just got news less then an hour ago that my uncle was diagnosed with pancreatitis today, and I'm just down and out. I've never lost a family member nor has anyone in my family had cancer/disease. So this pain is new to me. So if anyone could help me out and throw out some songs that helped you get through situations that would be greatly appreciated. Much love to all (even god damn Juno)

When ever I'm down and out I listen to pain by cognito starts out sad then he ends overcoming his demons listen man it's good just lost my grandma to cancer it hurts but that's life music like this helps and happy endings and can't shake it

Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    When ever I'm down and out I listen to pain by cognito starts out sad then he ends overcoming his demons listen man it's good just lost my grandma to cancer it hurts but that's life music like this helps and happy endings and can't shake it

Pancreatic cancer not pancreatitis*

TOOL is a good band to listen to when ur down....for real. Id recommend the album aenima, but all of them are very very deep n emotional.

Pac made his music for these times bro

"The return" by MGK helped me out when my grandma passed away this winter, really deep emotional type of song

Rain by Chamilliionaire is one of my favorites, a great song and helped me through when my grandma got diagnosed with cancer, stay up homie