Thread: Tech N9ne and Eminem Collab

Tech N9ne and Eminem Collab

In a recent interview with BootLeg Kev, Tech N9ne announced that Em was supposed to be on "All 6's and 7's" but couldn't get the verse done in time. A Tech N9ne and Eminem collaboration is inevitable and I want to know what all the 'Juggalo's' think about this collaboration. I personally (being a Juggalo) am looking forward to the collab. With Eminems new prospective on life, I think now is the perfect time for him and Tech to finally do their own collaboration. We all know that most Juggalo's hate Eminem's guts because of the beef between him and ICP but to me, that is OLD news and even Violent J had mentioned the "Beef" being squashed between them and D-12. Tell me what you think!!!

Watch the BootLeg Kev interview:

[p]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu4BXCy6VFo&amp;feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu4BXCy6VFo&amp;feature=related

(Part 2)

Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

This.

I think you're a moron and Cole said it best with no words at all. And Tech isn't a Juggalo. So that's irrelevant to anything you just said.

Woah... I never said Tech was a Juggalo. I was asking his fans that ARE Juggalos, so I disagree that anything I said was irrelevant since Tech does have a lot of Juggalos as fans. So how about you not be a "moron" and think before you speak.

I'm sure there are plenty of Posts on this topic but, none of them were mine. I started my own, with my own words. So instead of hate, how about some feedback (made of words and not a .gif image)