Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gucci dissin jay z?

gucci dissin jay z?

i know i might catch shit about this cuz its real old news but i had just heard it so i wanna speak on it and hear other peoples opinion...okay gucci kinda dissed jay z...not to hard but still gucci needs to respect his rap elders. im not a huge jay z fan but i got alot of respect for him and what he has done but i really think gucci is garbage and he needs to keep any of the legends names out of his mouth because jay z is a way better lyricist than gucci could dream of bein...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTJt...eature=related

no offense dude im not tryin to hate but i dont think any1 cares about anything a worthless blob like gucci says lol. not hatin bro just sayin.

Gucci's an attention craver.

Who the fuck cares

NOBODY CARES YOU STUPID WASTE OF SEMEN!

Seriously, Nobody gives a shit what that useless pile of skin "Gucci" has to say about that camel faced devil hugger Jay Z.

Gtfo my site.

first off i do believe this is tech n9nes site...2nd also even tho i dont like him gucci is one of the most popular rappers right now and jay z is definitely one of the legends whether u think so or not so im sure that a lot of people do...so take ur hatred some other place

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Seriously, Nobody gives a shit what that useless pile of skin "Gucci" has to say about that camel faced devil hugger Jay Z.

Gtfo my site.

no, this is siikez's site

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry
    first off i do believe this is tech n9nes site...2nd also even tho i dont like him gucci is one of the most popular rappers right now and jay z is definitely one of the legends whether u think so or not so im sure that a lot of people do...so take ur hatred some other place

Gtfo my site.

sorry but if it was his site i dont think it would be named "therealtechn9ne.com"...and if it is his site than y dont this haten ass dude just kick me off? i dont come up here to hear hatred just to share my opinion and hear others...i swear some people are really tough sittin behind their computer

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    no, this is siikez's site

Gtfo my site.

To add my opinion to yours, the reason no one gives a fuck is because if he is indeed dissing jay z it:
    A.) obviously wasnt good enough diss for jay z to respond
    B.) is above jay z to respond to someone like gucci
    C.) if jay did respond he would destroy gucci waka flocka and oj da juiceman without mentioning either of their names so it doesnt matter anyways

Get a life kid

Gtfo my site.

Gucci is ONE of the most horible rappers ive ever herd. dude must have sucked alot of dick to be where he is right now. fuck him. dont support him or his fagit music.