Thread: Knitting factory, Reno NV

Knitting factory, Reno NV

I am going to the Reno concert on the 26, where do the vips sit because some people say I am going to sit in the very front, nd some people say ima sit in the back in like a skybox. If you know tech please tell me, See you on Sunday. Thanks

Im sure all the knitting factories are set up the same way, ive been to at least 6-7 tech shows at the one in spokane and even if ur on top in the balcony its still good view, probably best in the house if u get right in front so u dont gotta worry about people in front of u

Can't wait for this to go down! I'll get at you before this weekend Jeremy, thanks again bro!

the Sacramento show last night was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing...

You went to the Sacramento and San Francisco shows?! Fucking dedication right there lol... Wish I could have been up in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    the Sacramento show last night was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing...

OH YEAH!

...Brotha Lynch Hung and Yukmouth were there (but they didn't perform any songs)

I was hanging out near the Madesicc crew and BLH was chilling nearby, I got to talk to him for a second and personally handed him a Hopsin - RAW album flyer. LOL

I was also talking to COS and First Degree the D.E, they both seemed liked good people.

That's what's up! Hopefully we'll be able to trip up to San Fran for that Cog/BLH show kick back with them for a minute. RENO SHOW TONIGHT!!! Personally am ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

OH YEAH!

...Brotha Lynch Hung and Yukmouth were there (but they didn't perform any songs)

I was hanging out near the Madesicc crew and BLH was chilling nearby, I got to talk to him for a second and personally handed him a Hopsin - RAW album flyer. LOL

I was also talking to COS and First Degree the D.E, they both seemed liked good people.

The All 6's And 7's show at The Knit was off the fucking wall last night. I was literally drenched in my own sweat when I left the venue from raging for 4 hours straight. Place got so hot during Pow Pow on Kutt's set they brought out Super Soakers and blasted the crowd (primarily the ladies on the thick side). Speaking of voluptuous women, there were plenty in attendance who were more than happy to unveil their enormous assets come time for Areola to hit the show mix. They brought up a saucy young candidate on stage for a chair dance while performing Seven Words which is always a plus. Jay Rock did a fucking front flip on stage during his set, nuff said. !Mayday! was interesting to say the least. Not sure how I quite feel about their segment of the show but it was entertaining enough to keep the crowd intrigued so I'll tip my hat to them. Stevie Stone premiered a couple of songs from his upcoming Strange debut and also gave a little bit of info on it during the meet and greet. People started going berserk right before Tech's set. A mosh pit broke out which then led to a full on fist fight. Saw this white fool get chinned by a cholo which was hilarious. Tech went through nearly every album in his catalogue with a handful of ics as always. He started sweating so much near the end of his set that his face paint (which said BAD) started to smudge so he just smeared it all across his forehead. I loved the stage set up and props that were used. They had a 6 and 7 combined into one symbol along with flags for each different artist. They also had a dope light setup to the left and right of the stage which changed words/designs nearly every song. Right before Tech was up the 6's and 7's symbol lit up red and flipped upside down as they played the intro to the album. Pretty epic way to kick off his set if you ask me. He's A Mental Giant blew me away as well as his verse for Worldwide Choppers. He ripped them even harder live! Overall an incredible night was ruined by a shootout just following the show in the alleyway where the tour busses were parked at. 16 shots were fired with 2 victims being hit including a member of the opening act for the night. I'd like to take this time to apologize to Tech N9ne and Strange Music on behalf of Reno, NV. We have the utmost respect and love for you and your team of professionals over this way. What happened last night was inexcusable and I hope that this one unstable jackass hasn't ruined our rapport with you in any way. I'll attach the article currently covering the incident below.

[p]Tech N9ne Tourmate Shooting - Reno, NV