Thread: HOT OUT THE LAB!

HOT OUT THE LAB!

Heres some shit I just finished today, a real banger (in my opinion). Lemme know what u think tho

pretty tight man

6.5/10

Damn 6.5? Ha its all good man thanks for listenin. Was it not your , maybe the beat? Or just coulda been better overall?

tech gets like 9.5 on his good shit

6.5 isn't bad man that is above average

I like the beat...intro was a bit slow but overall nice

rapping was decent ...kindof reminded me of prozak with a little bit of scarface strong repetitive flow...wouldnt mind a hook from a different voice i think that would bump it up

Nice, I can live with a 6.5 on that scale. Really appreciate the feedback, prolly gunna do some kind of vocal for an intro, maybe I'll try to get someone else on the hook, anyone on here wanna try it?

please polish this song because i want a better version....it sounds like somethin which could be fuckin massive if you worked hard on it

Thanks man, Ive already put alot of work into it, aside from putting an intro on it and gettin someone on the hook (cuz i dont think thats a bad idea either) theres not alot i plan to do, i do this all myself, dont think im gunna be able to get anything better with the mic i have. I Plan on going to a real studio to record when i get 6 or 7 songs done. Anyways, do u think the mix could be better? maybe more vocal or kick or whatever? Once again really appreciate u takin the time to listen and come with some constructive criticism, fuckin awesome. Someone else should take a listen and tell me what they think.

I honestly can't give you any advice besides wanting a hook and intro and stuff because I do no production....you probably wont get any more listens from people because there is so much shit on here that people dont waste their time anymore. The only reason i listened is because you said hot out the lab ha.

I dunno how to make it better but the potential is there...i wouldnt fuck with the beat maybe just add a few things in here and there for variations keeping it fresh and re-rap around 1.46 it sounds like you fell off for a second.....keep makin em man

Right, sometimes just gotta shove shit in peoples faces ya know lol. I feel like my music will def speak for itself tho. I actually had a lil idea to freshen up the hook a lil bit, imma work n sleep on it for a day or two n ill repost it. To be honest I was kinda going for a beat with not many variations, ive been trying to make a beat that can be used like that, how sometimes a beat will just be looped with no real variation except maybe a drop or somethin, and i feel that i did a pretty good job with that, obviously its not looped and there is some variation but as u said, not too much. Well thanks alot for takin the time man, like u said not many people do so I appreciate those who do and hopefully I can give u a lil somethin to bump in the future cuz I dont plan on stoppin.