Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO ST. LOUIS SHOW ANYMORE???? ANYBODY IN ST. LOUIS, MO ANSWER THIS POST PLEASE

NO ST. LOUIS SHOW ANYMORE???? ANYBODY IN ST. LOUIS, MO ANSWER THIS POST PLEASE

I've come to notice after that show in '09 for the Sickology tour that tech doesn't actually come to ST. LOUIS, MO but insteads go to lame ass pops nightclub in ILLINOIS smdh WHY DA HELL IS THAT THOUGH....?

what do u mean again, i haven't seen this before

Who cares...better than being in Canada and getting the completely stripped down show.

The STL show is usually at pops or the pageant...the last show was at pops... it's right across the bridge from st louis..

Just come to pops, it's not that bad. Just make sure you don't make a wrong turn

I'm from K.C. & have lived here for awhile, but I did live in STL for 2 years (wat up Forest Park & Crestwood!!) I do feel bad for the Strange fans in STL cuz they really do come out & represent (lived in STL during the Hostile Takeover Tour) . ESPECIALLY with Stevie Stone just signed & playin' such a big part on this TOUR. STL is a pretty big market in the Midwest, it would be a shame if Tech & Strange skipped over them on "All 6's & 7's"......

What difference does it make Sauget is basically still a St.Louis show. Wow u gotta travel alil bit, what like 10 minutes. I gotta drive 3 hrs to get there so quit whining.

This. QUIT BITCHIN

Quote Originally Posted by David
    What difference does it make Sauget is basically still a St.Louis show. Wow u gotta travel alil bit, what like 10 minutes. I gotta drive 3 hrs to get there so quit whining.

yo azz cud just look on youtube nigga, fck wat u talkin bout, people bullshit on dat ill side and i aint dealin with the shit

Quote Originally Posted by David