Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: IM SO BORED KAT

  1. #1

    IM SO BORED KAT

    yo lol so whats the best drink youve ever had & what did it/you do?? like howd the shit make you feel??



    (bored as fuck yo)


  2. #2
    Bacardi 151 blue hurricane. I remember watching the nuggets game, next thing I know Its 11 the next morning lol

  3. #3
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    GPO, grey goose patron n orange juice

  5. #5
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    who hasn't tried it here..but that shit fucks u up, and it creeps up on u..u could drink a shit load than and not feel it right away

    Quote Originally Posted by SnikkRz_Foo:)
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

  6. #6
    This.. I didn't even mix the 151 into it cuz I could get ahold of it lol. Drank like 4 tall glasses and didn't feel anything then next thing I know my room was spinning lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    who hasn't tried it here..but that shit fucks u up, and it creeps up on u..u could drink a shit load than and not feel it right away

    Quote Originally Posted by SnikkRz_Foo:)
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

  7. #7
    Senior Member ZachFlatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    204
    Caribou Lou was good same with KC Tea but first of all caribou lou is a little too sweet and second of all fucking hennessy is expensive.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    Lol so your dayig u got drunk off just Malibu rum and pineapple juice hahaha light weight the 151 is what fucks you up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    This.. I didn't even mix the 151 into it cuz I could get ahold of it lol. Drank like 4 tall glasses and didn't feel anything then next thing I know my room was spinning lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    who hasn't tried it here..but that shit fucks u up, and it creeps up on u..u could drink a shit load than and not feel it right away

    Quote Originally Posted by SnikkRz_Foo:)
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580




    Quote Originally Posted by SnikkRz_Foo:)
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

  10. #10
    I am lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    Lol so your dayig u got drunk off just Malibu rum and pineapple juice hahaha light weight the 151 is what fucks you up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    This.. I didn't even mix the 151 into it cuz I could get ahold of it lol. Drank like 4 tall glasses and didn't feel anything then next thing I know my room was spinning lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    who hasn't tried it here..but that shit fucks u up, and it creeps up on u..u could drink a shit load than and not feel it right away

    Quote Originally Posted by SnikkRz_Foo:)
    lmao!! see!! i wanna try some shit thats gonna have me ALL fucked up.. have you tried the caribou lou yet??

Similar Threads

  1. Bored
    By Ashley828 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:32 AM
  2. This is what I do when im bored.
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:46 AM
  3. I'm bored
    By sean diego in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. I'm bored. :<
    By Kurama [Fluffy King] in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:45 PM
  5. jus bored
    By Brittany R. Breshears in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •