Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopsin vs Nesto vs Craig Smith vs Irv Da Phenom vs Stevie Stone

Hopsin vs Nesto vs Craig Smith vs Irv Da Phenom vs Stevie Stone

I heard all these dudes through Tech N9ne, this website AKA all the technicians... Im just curious to see who your guys' favorite dude is... feel free to bring up anyone I forgot but these guys are all the ones I could think of off the top of my head.... Just looking for input

I feel Hopsin will get the most love and Nesto will get a lot of hate.. dunno why I think Nesto is aiiiiiight.

Just looking for input fellas!

I can not choose. Each artist is different, and that's the way it's meant to be.

No disrespect to the other choices but me personally, I get a better vibe from Stevie Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    Hopsin >Stevie Stone>Irv Da Phenom & tie for last between Nesto & Craig Smith. I like Hopsin because I like his flow, his subject matter & personality. Stevie Stone has really hype music & I like that a lot. Irv has a good voice, I haven't gotten into his rap though, not for me. Nesto & Craig just haven't had any verse with Tech that I've been blown away by. Their flow is kinda slow (the only slow flow's I've heard & like are Snoop & Biggie) & I could care less about their lyrics. Maybe someone can post songs that prove me wrong their, I definitely haven't checked out anything besides what they've done with Tech so I'm just basing that opinion of a few features.

and did u hear this song with kutty tecca ninna? craig smith sounds pretty good man. hard to find a youtube vid of craig smith and my other comp with all my nesto and craig smith aint starting up so i can't venture into the rest of his music

whats your fav song? i like red whine and rap games callin... well aint playin round is good too... 573 is too... aw damn i cant choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    No disrespect to the other choices but me personally, I get a better vibe from Stevie Stone.

craig smith is pretty solid. i do like some of nesto's stuff. stone and hopsin are both talented. if i had to choose it would be irv because i like when he sings and raps. but they are all dope to me.

Stevie Stone

Irv Da Phenom

Hopsin

Nesto

Craig Smith

Hopsin >Stevie Stone>Irv Da Phenom>Nesto The Owner>Craig Smith cause I don't like Craig Smiths Solo music and Nestos is Okay and same with Irv Da Phenom.. Stone and Hopsin are tight either way..