Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crooked I featuring Tech N9ne - Blammers & Burners (unreleased) EXCLUSIVE LEAK??

Crooked I featuring Tech N9ne - Blammers & Burners (unreleased) EXCLUSIVE LEAK??

Alright so I was looking on StudioLeaks today and I found this

Crooked I featuring Tech N9ne - Blammers & Burners (unreleased)

Its over a Daft Punk beat lol. Anyways according to one of the posters on the site they claim that it is Crooked I's real verse for this song. Can anyone confirm this? Anyways enjoy this unique song yo

i think its fake, cuz if you listen closely than you can kinda hear when he beats on his chest, its low tho

and come on, that stronger beat, i think its fake

1. whoever made this mix needed to turn the beat wayyyyy up and not put verses over the chorus

2. havent listened to enough crooked I to know if this is a a verse from an older song or not. the lyrics sound like they could go with a song called "blammers and burner", but i doubt its the real one. also, his verse is long as hell and i dont think it would fit on an actual song, especially after hearing the length of Tech's verse

Crooked I's verse is from his Stronger Free, only Tech's verse is added at the beginning.

just a side note:

if you watch the video tech posted on twitter a few months back where hes just walking on the treadmill with his shirt off, you can here the REAL blammers and burners playing in the background. although techs phone microphone is shitty so its aweful quality. but you can still here the chorus

linkage?

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

just a side note:

if you watch the video tech posted on twitter a few months back where hes just walking on the treadmill with his shirt off, you can here the REAL blammers and burners playing in the background. although techs phone microphone is shitty so its aweful quality. but you can still here the chorus

I hope the real full Blammers and Burners is on Crooked's album Million Dollar Story which i hope actually drops soon and doesnt get pushed back once again lol.

Ok everyone, before posting that something is fake, actually stop and listen for yourself. Tracks get laid over used beats all the time on mixtapes often before then final mix comes out on official release. Yall should be used to this by now as it's been happening for years.

I did this mixdown, yes the beat is lower than it ought to be but that's okay because the beat is a bit overbearing and I didn't want it drowning out the lyrics. This is Tech's real verse and Crooked's real verse from Blammers and Burners. Crooked I released his verse through vibe.com and 2dopeboyz a long time ago titled Stronger free (obviously not a "off the dome free") and all I did was take the pieces of an apparently scrap-heaped track that people want to hear, and pieced it together. Don't call it fake because it isn't... call it "unofficial" if you've gotta knock it. I did not have the hook, and as Crooked's verse is looong I just let Tech's verse flow straight into it. Take it or leave it, this is the only track in existence that contains Tech's verse AND Crooked's verse on the same track from Blammers and Burners.

excellent side note Z1mM3r

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

just a side note: