Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Right Now

Top 5 Right Now

Who are the top 5 artists you listen to right now?

1. Tech N9ne (Seen Live)

2. Hopsin (Never seen live)

3. Machine Gun Kelly (Saw live last night)

4. Brotha Lynch Hung (Never seen live)

5. Kutt Calhoun (Seen live)

Rap wise:

1. TECH N9NE!!

2. DMX

3. Krizz Kaliko

4. Eminem

5. Ludacris (Listen to his first 3 albums all the time)

1. Tech N9ne (Gonna see live friday)
    2. Krizz Kaliko (Gonna see live Friday)
    3. Hopsin (Not yet)
    4. Busta Rhymes (Not yet)
    5. T.I./Nas

tech n9ne

eminem

pac

nas

billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)

wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

Tech N9ne- (seen live)
    Machine gun Kelly- (really wanna see live)
    Twiztid- (seen live)
    Hopsin- (wanna see live)
    Freddie Gibbs- (wanna see live)

I like Hopsin's flow. And he talks about real life situations and isn't scared to make sure the person knows who it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO

tech n9ne

eminem

pac

nas

billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)

wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

Your lucky man my Tech concert isn't until August 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    1. Tech N9ne (Gonna see live friday) 2. Krizz Kaliko (Gonna see live Friday)
    3. Hopsin (Not yet)
    4. Busta Rhymes (Not yet)
    5. T.I./Nas

yeah he dose have good subject matter n substance i jus like wen rappers switch it up like tech is crazy with tht shit but forgive me for doing this hopsin is like drake in the sense he stays in the same tone of voice and same rhyme sceme throughout the majority of every song although id rather listen to n e thing but drake tho imo hes the worst rapper out right now

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Stenzel
    I like Hopsin's flow. And he talks about real life situations and isn't scared to make sure the person knows who it's about.

tech n9ne

eminem

pac

nas

Ah yeah bro I see your point

yeah he dose have good subject matter n substance i jus like wen rappers switch it up like tech is crazy with tht shit but forgive me for doing this hopsin is like drake in the sense he stays in the same tone of voice and same rhyme sceme throughout the majority of every song although id rather listen to n e thing but drake tho imo hes the worst rapper out right now

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Stenzel

tech n9ne

eminem

pac

nas

Tech, Em, Hop, Watsky, Mac Lethal, Seen Hopsin live