Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: Top 5 Right Now

  1. #1

    Top 5 Right Now

    Who are the top 5 artists you listen to right now?


    1. Tech N9ne (Seen Live)


    2. Hopsin (Never seen live)


    3. Machine Gun Kelly (Saw live last night)


    4. Brotha Lynch Hung (Never seen live)


    5. Kutt Calhoun (Seen live)


  2. #2


    Rap wise:





    1. TECH N9NE!!


    2. DMX


    3. Krizz Kaliko


    4. Eminem


    5. Ludacris (Listen to his first 3 albums all the time)



  3. #3
    1. Tech N9ne (Gonna see live friday)
    2. Krizz Kaliko (Gonna see live Friday)
    3. Hopsin (Not yet)
    4. Busta Rhymes (Not yet)
    5. T.I./Nas

  4. #4
    Senior Member DURSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    118


    tech n9ne


    eminem


    pac


    nas


    billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)





    wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

  5. #5
    Senior Member Shlaze3790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    362
    Tech N9ne- (seen live)
    Machine gun Kelly- (really wanna see live)
    Twiztid- (seen live)
    Hopsin- (wanna see live)
    Freddie Gibbs- (wanna see live)

  6. #6
    I like Hopsin's flow. And he talks about real life situations and isn't scared to make sure the person knows who it's about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO

    tech n9ne


    eminem


    pac


    nas


    billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)





    wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

  7. #7
    Your lucky man my Tech concert isn't until August 3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    1. Tech N9ne (Gonna see live friday) 2. Krizz Kaliko (Gonna see live Friday)
    3. Hopsin (Not yet)
    4. Busta Rhymes (Not yet)
    5. T.I./Nas

  8. #8
    Senior Member DURSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    118
    yeah he dose have good subject matter n substance i jus like wen rappers switch it up like tech is crazy with tht shit but forgive me for doing this hopsin is like drake in the sense he stays in the same tone of voice and same rhyme sceme throughout the majority of every song although id rather listen to n e thing but drake tho imo hes the worst rapper out right now



    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Stenzel
    I like Hopsin's flow. And he talks about real life situations and isn't scared to make sure the person knows who it's about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO

    tech n9ne


    eminem


    pac


    nas


    billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)





    wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

  9. #9
    Ah yeah bro I see your point

    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    yeah he dose have good subject matter n substance i jus like wen rappers switch it up like tech is crazy with tht shit but forgive me for doing this hopsin is like drake in the sense he stays in the same tone of voice and same rhyme sceme throughout the majority of every song although id rather listen to n e thing but drake tho imo hes the worst rapper out right now


    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Stenzel
    I like Hopsin's flow. And he talks about real life situations and isn't scared to make sure the person knows who it's about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO

    tech n9ne


    eminem


    pac


    nas


    billy joel if this was all jus rap it be krizz (dont hate billys a beast greatest singer songwritter in all of ic rock nd tech listens to billy to i asked him at the independant grind tour meet and greet nd he said hell yeah captin jack waz his shit)





    wats up with hopsin tho he aint even tht fresh every song has tha same feel to it hes not versatile at all really but hey to each is own right

  10. #10
    Tech, Em, Hop, Watsky, Mac Lethal, Seen Hopsin live

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •