Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrekonize & Tech n9ne album dropping on the same day?

Wrekonize & Tech n9ne album dropping on the same day?

Just noticed they both drop on June 25th.

Thoughts & Comments.

probably going to push tech's date back and have wreck's come out first

Yeah they definitely won't release Wrek's debut album the same day as the labels flagship artists album drops. Strange is smarter than that.

They're not dated the same. Something Else comes out in May & The War Within is 'Due In June'

Well if you did your research you would know that Something Else has had a June 25th release date since word first came out of it. Wrek's was suppose to be June 4th, but got moved back to June 25th. Guarantee Something Else won't release until July now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Da Mentor

They're not dated the same. Something Else comes out in May & The War Within is 'Due In June'

You're right, last I knew SOMETHING ELSE was going to come out 5/21/13 (Five to One) & THE WAR WITHIN was just (Due In June). I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Renfrow

Well if you did your research you would know that Something Else has had a June 25th release date since word first came out of it. Wrek's was suppose to be June 4th, but got moved back to June 25th. Guarantee Something Else won't release until July now.

You're living 2 months in the past.

You're right, last I knew SOMETHING ELSE was going to come out 5/21/13 (Five to One) & THE WAR WITHIN was just (Due In June). I stand corrected.

Yeah I wish Something Else was dropping in May. Oh well, I know the wait is going to be worth it.

I hope that you realize the song "due in june" has nothing to do with this album's release date.