Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should strange go after DMX?

Should strange go after DMX?

I was just reading on rapradar and saw that DMX was being courted by Maybach Music and other labels while in jail.
    However I don't think he fits with them and he's another artist whose been screwed over by majors before (Def Jam). Also I think Strange, more so than any other label, knows what to do with his music! Should Tech & Strange pursue him?

it would be sick if dmx would go to tech but i dont think he is going to keep rapping that much, all that illuminati and shit

i think thatd be sick but tech said hes not pursuing anyone for awhile

I dont see why not, Theyve been going after other vets, Such as Lynch, Mystikal, Young Bleed etc...And IMO DMX is one of the best of ALL time. He would fit in perfectly. They should try, but will they? different story.

that fools been hittin tha crack pipe hasnt he but if he happen to sign id buy tha first album fershure he is one of my all time favorites.he makes my ROWDY

Well thats BS, Cause I guarantee you Ces Cru gets signed after the tour is over too. Along with others possibly

Lmao but think about it, if anyone knows how to get rid of a drug habit, it's Tech lol

Quote Originally Posted by jordan hewitt
    that fools been hittin tha crack pipe hasnt he but if he happen to sign id buy tha first album fershure he is one of my all time favorites.he makes my ROWDY

hes one of the realist and i would love to see the combo with dmx on strange........but could it really happen though now thats the question......wtf is tech when ya need him lmao

Everyone on hit him up on Facebook or twitter, people at the show tonight, shit whoever! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    hes one of the realist and i would love to see the combo with dmx on strange........but could it really happen though now thats the question......wtf is tech when ya need him lmao

No. Mystikal??? Yes.