Thread: Bruins!!!!!!

Bruins!!!!!!

Anyone else psyched the bruins an original six team won the cup?? And the game was bad ass very emotional win for them

i was, but also because vancouver is a bunch of wussies and sheepshaggers.

but anyways it doesnt really matter, cause its coming back to hockeytown next year, bebe.

pavel datsyuk finna lead his squad to the promiseland.

Way off topic...but did any one watch the UFC PPV this past weekend, where whats his face wore a Bruins jersey and got boo'd cause they were in Canada??? Lol. Dude was from Boston, so I mean it kinda made sense to wear it. Ironic thing though is dude lives in Canada a lot to train, so he's from Boston AND Canada.

hockey is fucking stupid. you're right vancouver are a bunch of fucking idiots. people started a riot in vancouver over that stupid game. its pretty sad actually because they thought it was funny what they were doing. look it up its all over youtube... all that just because they lost a hockey game. fucking loser fans.

kenflo's not from canada nor does he train there.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Way off topic...but did any one watch the UFC PPV this past weekend, where whats his face wore a Bruins jersey and got boo'd cause they were in Canada??? Lol. Dude was from Boston, so I mean it kinda made sense to wear it. Ironic thing though is dude lives in Canada a lot to train, so he's from Boston AND Canada.

You sure....after he won the fight Joe Rogan said something about it...

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego

it was sitydong for a while, now i think hes with greg jackson. pretty sure but ill check some ish out. nunes is from brazil and trains out of there, he was wearing the canucks jersey during weigh ins just to hype teh fight. both good guys

You sure....after he won the fight Joe Rogan said something about it...

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego

oh snap, greg jacksons new camp is in canadia. you were right. tristar something or other

florian is from westwood ma which is like 30 min from where i live

Ya I know he's from Massachusetts...I just thought he trained a lot in Canada. That's why he kept saying.."Despite the boos Vancouver I love you.."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    florian is from westwood ma which is like 30 min from where i live