Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artists on Tour: VIP Package

Artists on Tour: VIP Package

Im going to his tour stop in sacramento,ca. I also have the VIP package. To those who have have bought the VIP package and also gone to the meet n greet for the all 6's and 7's tour, What exactly will happen at the meet n greet and what artists will be there?

Make sure you look at what time your VIP starts so that you can be there on time. All artists that are on the lineup will be at the meet and greet. It's 1 hour take whatever you want signed for any artist to sign it and a camera for video or photos.

That sounds great. Is there a limit to the amount of things they can sign, or pictures you can take. Im a big tech n9ne fan and this is my first tech concert. I always seem to miss them when he came to town. And is the ticket we got in the package is it closer.

My question is when does my damn VIP package arrive I haven't gotten mine and the show I'm going to is on the 17th this Friday!!

you havent received urs yet, dang that sux. It is supposed to be received around a week before. You should call them to see if they have shipped it. did u receive an email saying it was shipped?

No I don't think there is a limit to what you can have them sign but remember there will be other people haha so be nice and no your ticket will be given to you at the venues window where you buy tickets, give them your name and jus to be sure take a printed out version of what you bought online

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Lloyd
    That sounds great. Is there a limit to the amount of things they can sign, or pictures you can take. Im a big tech n9ne fan and this is my first tech concert. I always seem to miss them when he came to town. And is the ticket we got in the package is it closer.

No email I've called left emails and I've got nothin it says shipped but I never got an email with a tracking number

you havent received urs yet, dang that sux. It is supposed to be received around a week before. You should call them to see if they have shipped it. did u receive an email saying it was shipped?

I dont know that is wierd, what show are you going too?

Hollywood this Friday 6/17/2011 fuckin sucks

I dont know that is wierd, what show are you going too?

Thats pretty cool. I am so excited to go. Ive been wanting to meet tech n9ne for so long.