Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A6'SA7'S Skits

  1. #1

    A6'SA7'S Skits

    I think my favorite is We Miss You Man. I got a dude just like man man.

  2. #2
    I did get that feeling other than the one I mentioned.

  3. #3
    I liked em.. Random confusion.. You kno? The point of All 6s n 7s.

    Plus the songs that followed all went along with them perfectly

  4. #4
    Senior Member ZachFlatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    204
    You tell everyone to let people have an opinion and then you hate on everything. I'm not even following you around and every thread I see has you posting some shit to someone gtfo.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    I personally thought the skits on this album were the most pointless skits tech has ever done.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    397
    Except to....ya know, make the cd 76 minutes long. Besides the fact that's the reason some are on there, solely for that purpose alone, then yes they are pointless.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    I personally thought the skits on this album were the most pointless skits tech has ever done.

  6. #6
    the angry caller didn't make sense , but i think that's cause of the album being "a confusion" and all.

  7. #7
    I liked the milatary skit... It seems like the only one they put work into.

  8. #8
    the video for that shows they did .



    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    I liked the milatary skit... It seems like the only one they put work into.

  9. #9
    yeahh thats true.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    That skit led into Love Me Tomorrow, makes perfect sense, think about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by dj Strange Genius !
    the angry caller didn't make sense , but i think that's cause of the album being "a confusion" and all.

Similar Threads

  1. What R the Best and Funniest (SKITS) of all time??
    By SuicidaL KyL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •