Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech concert

Tech concert

I was just wondering if you got high at his concert, I am 16 ive been listening to tech for about 6 years now. And everyone keeps saying "you are gonna get high". Is this true please help a tecnician out. Thanks

Been listening to tech since you were 10? Alright!

you dont have too, ive smoked probably 5 times out of 12 tech n9ne concerts

if you smoke weed, then you will most likely get high at a tech n9ne concert. people on all 4 sides of you are lighting up before it starts.

Also have any of you gotten high by being hot boxed at the concert? If you can

u dont get high unless u smoke.... i went to the June 10th concert n Austin and there was weed EVERYWHERE... i didnt get high

lmao at this topic why would you ask other people if you were gonna get high at the concert its a personal decision if you wanna hit it then hit if not then dont lol its not like the rooms gonna be baked n youre gonna get a contact at a concert haa i will say though i highly recommend taking some chronic and blowing it profusely bein high at concerts is tight way better if youre drunk too

he proly worried bout gettin contact, maybe he don't smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester O. Clocksin II
    lmao at this topic why would you ask other people if you were gonna get high at the concert its a personal decision if you wanna hit it then hit if not then dont lol its not like the rooms gonna be baked n youre gonna get a contact at a concert haa i will say though i highly recommend taking some chronic and blowing it profusely bein high at concerts is tight way better if youre drunk too

Also I have never been around weed thats why im asking.

Be careful, weed is the source of all my problems. Hahaha. You're not gonna get high unless you try to. Hard to believe you've been listening to tech since you were 10 and you just now found this site to post and ask about weed. Dumb question. You should find new people to hang out with, they make it seem like getting high is a bad thing. Go get high