Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Detroit love?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1

    Detroit love?

    i know for fact tech has fans here in the D. Just point me in the right direction to get the ball going to get this motherfucker here. Love ohio for the ppl there, but gas a motherfucker so anyone that has helpful info plz respond.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    Tech's afraid to go to the D because he doesnt want to run into POC. Real fucking talk.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    hella this



    Quote Originally Posted by crow
    this


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Tech's afraid to go to the D because he doesnt want to run into POC. Real fucking talk.

  4. #4
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    times 10000000000



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    hella this


    Quote Originally Posted by crow
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Tech's afraid to go to the D because he doesnt want to run into POC. Real fucking talk.

  5. #5


    tech goes to the D every tour

  6. #6
    Guest


    SMFH BITCH ASS NIGGA. LITTLE NIGGAS THESE DAYS GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE OG'S WHO BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK AND STACKIN THAT G.R.E.E.N. THIS NIGGA AINT A REAL NIGGA REAL FUCKING TALK. GET UP ON THAT STREET NIGHTMARE AND BANG THAT REAL HOOD ASS SHIT REAL FUCKING TALK. THAT SHIT THE GOONS BE DRIVIN BY BANGIN. GET THAT KNOWLEDGE UP LEMON CUPCAKE.





    - POC, YOU AINT FROM THE D IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO POC BE




    Quote Originally Posted by Serjio Miranda

    who is Poc?



  7. #7
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    Lemon cupcake mudda fucka's always tryna be hustlin my grind but I'm from the D we whip up dat cupcake mix fresh squeezed lemons son everyone from the D be on that Betty crocker shit ........ You are so gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Change

    SMFH BITCH ASS NIGGA. LITTLE NIGGAS THESE DAYS GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE OG'S WHO BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK AND STACKIN THAT G.R.E.E.N. THIS NIGGA AINT A REAL NIGGA REAL FUCKING TALK. GET UP ON THAT STREET NIGHTMARE AND BANG THAT REAL HOOD ASS SHIT REAL FUCKING TALK. THAT SHIT THE GOONS BE DRIVIN BY BANGIN. GET THAT KNOWLEDGE UP LEMON CUPCAKE.





    - POC, YOU AINT FROM THE D IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO POC BE



    Quote Originally Posted by Serjio Miranda

    who is Poc?



  8. #8
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Change

    SMFH BITCH ASS NIGGA. LITTLE NIGGAS THESE DAYS GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE OG'S WHO BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK AND STACKIN THAT G.R.E.E.N. THIS NIGGA AINT A REAL NIGGA REAL FUCKING TALK. GET UP ON THAT STREET NIGHTMARE AND BANG THAT REAL HOOD ASS SHIT REAL FUCKING TALK. THAT SHIT THE GOONS BE DRIVIN BY BANGIN. GET THAT KNOWLEDGE UP LEMON CUPCAKE.





    - POC, YOU AINT FROM THE D IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO POC BE



    Quote Originally Posted by Serjio Miranda

    who is Poc?



  9. #9
    This



    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Change

    SMFH BITCH ASS NIGGA. LITTLE NIGGAS THESE DAYS GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE OG'S WHO BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK AND STACKIN THAT G.R.E.E.N. THIS NIGGA AINT A REAL NIGGA REAL FUCKING TALK. GET UP ON THAT STREET NIGHTMARE AND BANG THAT REAL HOOD ASS SHIT REAL FUCKING TALK. THAT SHIT THE GOONS BE DRIVIN BY BANGIN. GET THAT KNOWLEDGE UP LEMON CUPCAKE.





    - POC, YOU AINT FROM THE D IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO POC BE



    Quote Originally Posted by Serjio Miranda

    who is Poc?



Similar Threads

  1. Whose Going to the Detroit Show? (10/17)
    By CloudyEyed T9X in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 01:31 PM
  2. DETROIT MUSIC!
    By DirtyD in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:04 PM
  3. DETROIT SHOW JUN 17 TH
    By DetroitDiesel420 in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
  4. Tech in DETROIT?
    By DetroitDiesel420 in forum News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:00 PM
  5. Detroit Tickets HARPO'S
    By EricSanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •