Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People in my college have no taste

People in my college have no taste

I am one of the few who no tech n9ne i tried introducing him to my friends one girl actually said she doesnt like him what the hell and one said hes good i told her hes incredible and she said ill listen to more of him sad right?

Tech Isnt For Everyone Man, It All Comes Down To People's Taste

Yeah but the hav bAd reasons like hes got bad flow or bad lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Master C
    Tech Isnt For Everyone Man, It All Comes Down To People's Taste

Yeah, I'm in orange county and not a lot of people listen to him here. I'm all over everybody about tech. I don't get how people don't see him as the best. Thank god I'm leaving this fucked up place. Humboldt county has to have more fans.

Tech was never really huge down here, till I started telling everyone to give him a listen, now he's huge in I.F. Seems like you love him or hate him. No grey areas

But that's the thing, I think there is something that everyone can like about tech. Once they hear that, they start to get hooked. Tech has done every bit of hip-hop with rawness, something for everyone's kids. Fuck those who don't listen to the KOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Tech was never really huge down here, till I started telling everyone to give him a listen, now he's huge in I.F. Seems like you love him or hate him. No grey areas

u have to find the right tracks for certain people. and i don't mean by like showing mainstream radio heads Caribou Lou or shit like that. coz Tech has stuff for everyone

Everybody likes dysfuctional. blown away and far away I've not got one "its alright" from anybody. Idk y though

I dont enederstand why people cant let other people have their own taste in music if they dont like him who cares

some ppl i know are getting into him...this dude i know that rocks skinnies posted am i a psycho part of hopsins verse on facebook, im good friends with and these 2 chicks and they argued that wayne is better, id call them dick riders but cant really call a chick a dick rider cause they want that anyway, mostly everyone that i know that knows of tech n9ne like blown away, dysfunctional, leave me alone and of course caribou lou...if you want to get ppl into him, show them his light tracks and gmp, they pry will like that album, but i have mainly native friends and just about everyone of them have heard of him, alot like him but alot like wayne more