Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone is tryin to sell a Hopsin verse/beat on Ebay...

Someone is tryin to sell a Hopsin verse/beat on Ebay...

Yeahhh just saw this. What the fuck Lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hopsin-Accapella...item2a116e3794

Ok the verse is from Hopsin. The beat is from someone else.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    And Hopsin is taking action according to his Facebook. To the faggot whos trying to sell one of my collab verses on ebay, i have ALL your information you idiot. I dare you to sell that verse..The lawyer who got me out of ruthless will make sure you fund my next tour! I promise. FV..turn it up!

If the verse was sold legally and with contract, the buyer can do what he wants with it, unless Hop originally stated in the contract that there would be no third party sale of the verse. There is nothin illegal happening here. The only thing the guy can be nailed for is MAYBE overcharging and lying about Hop's rates, which can in turn affect Hop's business. As for the actual sale of the verse, it all depends on what the original conditions of the agreement were.

you dont know shit shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    If the verse was sold legally and with contract, the buyer can do what he wants with it, unless Hop originally stated in the contract that there would be no third party sale of the verse. There is nothin illegal happening here. The only thing the guy can be nailed for is MAYBE overcharging and lying about Hop's rates, which can in turn affect Hop's business. As for the actual sale of the verse, it all depends on what the original conditions of the agreement were.

lolwut?

You're right, logic is clearly not the answer here. While I may not know the details, I'm making a fairly open assumption based on common sense. But you're right, forgive me for using logic.....idiot.

the only way logic works is if you have some knowledge of the subject and you didnt state that you did so im assuming you havent written up a lot of rappers contracts....idiot.

lolwut?

You're right, logic is clearly not the answer here. While I may not know the details, I'm making a fairly open assumption based on common sense. But you're right, forgive me for using logic.....idiot.

Wow how fucking dumb..plus the link don't work something happened to it.

Just says the item has been taken down or removed.

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0
    Wow how fucking dumb..plus the link don't work something happened to it.

I'm almost positive that you cant buy a verse and turn around and sell it for a profit...