Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FUCK FOOD = NOT THE BEST TRACK, still good though

FUCK FOOD = NOT THE BEST TRACK, still good though

I have been one of the people who was upset at first that tech was doing music with wayne and pain but I accepted it especially after the interviews where he basically tells anyone hating on the collab to fuck off.

I'll be honest it was hard to accept it cuz my buddy hella likes wayne and we'd argue a lot but i also used to listen to weezy when i consider him better.

I just wanna say that this ain't the best track and the DOWN ASS TECH FANS know this but yet I believe last time I checked Itunes its the most downloaded song. WHAT THE FUCK

Is this because all the Wayne fans downloaded it because its just "a song with wayne" or do we have more hypocrites on this site than I thought???

INPUT PLEASE

DRUNK AND CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SHIT

I liked T-pain init.. But not wayne.. He has no chin so I just.. can't respect him.
    But yeah prolly hella wayne fans dl'in it.

wtf are you talking about?

1. lol @ you originally getting upset at the Tech and Wayne collab

2. "down ass tech fans know that its not the best song"?. so if someone on this site thought it was actually the best song, that means theyre not a "real fan"?

3........are you really surprised that Fuck Food is the most downloaded song? like, seriously?

ill deffinatley agree they coulda done better it was pretty good but they hyped it up so much and it just wasnt that great...id love to hear some t-pain/kaliko songs with wayne or tech or both or neither and just them and just kali and pain.... wayne and tech i wanna hear something good next time....

i would be surprized that its the most downloaded cause there are definatly 3 or 4 songs on 6s and 7s that destroy everything...im likin the diggeradoo (sp?!) beats try listening to all them tracks

so Fuck food is your favorite track?

1. why are you so angry

2. originally upset at the collab because i used to be fuck wayne collab but realized its the industry not the rappers YET rappers like wayne are accepting the way the industry and arent doing anything to change it. go lick a lollipop mayne i aint lookin for hate

3. I am surprised that Fuck Food is the top downloaded track cuz i figured it would be WWC or a solo tech song...

Just listen, Fuck Food has grown on me but the hype it got is a direct reflection how the industry works... c'mon mayne

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

2. "down ass tech fans know that its not the best song"?. so if someone on this site thought it was actually the best song, that means theyre not a "real fan"?

3........are you really surprised that Fuck Food is the most downloaded song? like, seriously?

This.

and also if someone on this site thought it was the best song doesnt mean they arent a real fan, it depends on if that person was straight up hating the collabo from first hearing about it to the day the song came out and then quietly thought to themselves... "dammit I fucked up I love the song, aint tellin anybody that shit though!" scandalous

lololol not angry. never said it was my favorite track. i do think its good and one of the better songs on the album. lmao at whatever you were talking about with the lollipop thing. i dont know how anyone can be surprised that its the most downloaded. almost every album ive ever seen with a wayne feature has the wayne song as the most downloaded song, so idk why Tech's album would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by da_1_Rjizzle

1. why are you so angry

2. originally upset at the collab because i used to be fuck wayne collab but realized its the industry not the rappers YET rappers like wayne are accepting the way the industry and arent doing anything to change it. go lick a lollipop mayne i aint lookin for hate

3. I am surprised that Fuck Food is the top downloaded track cuz i figured it would be WWC or a solo tech song...

Just listen, Fuck Food has grown on me but the hype it got is a direct reflection how the industry works... c'mon mayne

I was hoping for a miracle?

lololol not angry. never said it was my favorite track. i do think its good and one of the better songs on the album. lmao at whatever you were talking about with the lollipop thing. i dont know how anyone can be surprised that its the most downloaded. almost every album ive ever seen with a wayne feature has the wayne song as the most downloaded song, so idk why Tech's album would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by da_1_Rjizzle

1. why are you so angry