Thread: what's it take...

what's it take...

Hey Tech, what would I have to do to work for Strange?

Suck A LOT of dick.

Its gunna take talent, remember your trying to appeal to the most elite independent label in the world, u will probably need a good demo, good quality..... And have time with tech or travis or who ever to propose your deal....I'm not tech, I can't say, but this is what I would imagine....

anghellic techn9cian would know....

I'm pretty sure Kyla's not talking about working as an artist lol, and honestly I wouldn't know what it would take, you should probably call them up 'n ask

Actually, just that, all it should take is a phone call 'n then you'll probz just have to apply to w/e position you want, just like any other job, as long as we're not talking about being an artist for Strange i dont see how it could be different from any other company

I WANT TO WORK ALONG SIDE JOSE

he didnt say he wanted to get signed by strange. he said that he wanted to work for them. your best best is joining a street team and showing your die hard love and devotion to strange. thats just STEP 1. Then once people kno you I'll bet theyd let u apply for a position in marketing or in the offices or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    Its gunna take talent, remember your trying to appeal to the most elite independent label in the world, u will probably need a good demo, good quality..... And have time with tech or travis or who ever to propose your deal....I'm not tech, I can't say, but this is what I would imagine....

This for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    he didnt say he wanted to get signed by strange. he said that he wanted to work for them. your best best is joining a street team and showing your die hard love and devotion to strange. thats just STEP 1. Then once people kno you I'll bet theyd let u apply for a position in marketing or in the offices or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead