Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we all stop hating on "I Love Music"?

Can we all stop hating on "I Love Music"?

its not anywhere near the best song on the album, yes. but its still a great jam. the beat is chill. its not attacking like most of techs beats, but its relaxing. and kail does a great job on vocals. techs verse, wells its a tech verse, and everyone else does a good job. IMO its on the bottom of the 6/7s song totem pole, but is still a great song. dont have to love it, just quit hatin it.

I actually really like the beat its way different for tech but so what. My problems with that song is the hook is kinda dumb and obviously repetitive but more than anything I hate both guest verses. They are not even close to the level of Tech and feel like they dont belong anywhere near this album. I know Kendrick Lamar is gettin a lot of hype but I think his verse is horrible maybe even in contention with Snoop for the worst guest feat on the album.

i feel you, i just feel like if this song was on any other album, everyone would love it. as for the hook i focus more on kalis voice comin in then the other sounds. makes the chorus sound good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I actually really like the beat its way different for tech but so what. My problems with that song is the hook is kinda dumb and obviously repetitive but more than anything I hate both guest verses. They are not even close to the level of Tech and feel like they dont belong anywhere near this album. I know Kendrick Lamar is gettin a lot of hype but I think his verse is horrible maybe even in contention with Snoop for the worst guest feat on the album.

Just because someone is different and values different things when establishing their rap doesn't make them worse.

Tech would agree with that statement.

I'd have to agree with this. After hearing I love music, I was really wondering why people were hyping up kendrick lemar. He definatly would have been the worst guest if Snoop was a few year younger and actually cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

I thought it was a solid track.

one of my favorite tracks..all verses were dope..kendrick's was the best imo...

it sounds like a bad season beat... and bad season wasnt bad at all so yea stop hating

i was thinking the same shit

Quote Originally Posted by da_1_Rjizzle

it sounds like a bad season beat... and bad season wasnt bad at all so yea stop hating

It not at the bottom its one of the best tracks on the album in my opinion and I havnt heard anyone hatin so...