Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think All 6's and 7's lived up to the all anticipation?

Do you think All 6's and 7's lived up to the all anticipation?

and do you think its his best album or couldnt out do all his ics?

Lyrically it's his best album. The beats are very ambitious especially that I love music. Only time will tell if it's a ic or not

ofcourse it did.

It was "You Owe Like Pookie" away from perfection.

I think I'd put Anghellic and KOD ahead of it, but by next to nothing; Am I a Psycho? is one of my favorite Strange tracks already, more Hopsin please.

It absolutely hit the hype.

i definitely think it lived up to the hype, but it will take me a few months to decide how it stacks up to Everready

Best album yet it truly is a work of art

greatest album of all time if you include the bonus tracks.

If you stack two albums over All 6's and 7's because of one song, then you my friend are a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike

I think I'd put Anghellic and KOD ahead of it, but by next to nothing; Am I a Psycho? is one of my favorite Strange tracks already, more Hopsin please.

Do you see that little gap between those two sentances? Two separate subjects: "Do you think All 6s and 7s lives up to ALL anticipation?" and "do you think it's his best album?" Pay attention to context here. I simply prefer those albums, and like I said, not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy
    If you stack two albums over All 6's and 7's because of one song, then you my friend are a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike

This. After listening to whole album plus the bonus tracks it is a beautiful album really. The owe me like pookie I wasnt feeling but I kept just about every other track also rock n roll nigga i wasn't feeling. This album reminds me kind of like all his albums mashed together ya know? Just a lil bit of each. I'll admit also that at first I was like man tech....but I listened to every song whole way through and was like dwamn sorry n shit

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Wade
    Lyrically it's his best album. The beats are very ambitious especially that I love music. Only time will tell if it's a ic or not