Thread: Will Tech N9ne do VIPS after this tour

Will Tech N9ne do VIPS after this tour

Do you guys think Tech N9ne will do VIPS anymore after this tour? Just curious because I cant make afford VIP for this tour. I went to one VIP 2 years ago but I really want to go to another one.

I was just asking because I know he is getting so big. I really want to meet the man who helped me through the worst one more time before he blows the fuck up

thanks for your opinions

Im sure he'll keep doing them. No matter how big he gets they will still just sell probably the same amount of VIP packages so it might get harder to get them but just cause his fan base might grow he doesnt suddenly have to let more people into the VIP meet n greet.

If Tech can handle crazy ass Denver then he can handle more crowds...he might raise the price but he should still have VIP....but at the same time idk because if its a large crowd its really gonna be pointless to have a VIP sticker if u are in a long ass line to get in lol

it's a VIP necklace now..looks badass

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Lincoln
    If Tech can handle crazy ass Denver then he can handle more crowds...he might raise the price but he should still have VIP....but at the same time idk because if its a large crowd its really gonna be pointless to have a VIP sticker if u are in a long ass line to get in lol

of course he will its part of what makes his show unique he wont get rid of it also the length of the line wont matter if your vip you go in first, and if the amount of vip packages are the same then no difference, theres only so many people you can give time to in an hour so its not like he can increase it to like 200 vip tickets lol

Can someone post a picture of the vip necklace

I'd prefer backstage passes is shell out 3-400 bucks for VIP and kixin it n shit.