Thread: This is hip-hop

This is hip-hop

I'm assuming at the end of that song tech is talking backwards, anyone care to reverse it and figure it out?

He also says something at the end of face paint

at the end of face paint he says "think again nigga the angels been long gone your full blooded animal ha ha ha ha ha thats whats inside of you you just dont want to admit it but you know youve become totally animal and the face paint brings it forth ha ha ha"

At the end of This is Hip Hop Tech is saying "to all the youngsters out there listening to this, find some sort of education, or understanding of life, and how it was and then find out how you can continue to grow this thing, to better this thing, and take this thing to higher heights with more knowledge and more conviction to preserve this thing called (Hip-Hop)"

this

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    At the end of This is Hip Hop Tech is saying "to all the youngsters out there listening to this, find some sort of education, or understanding of life, and how it was and then find out how you can continue to grow this thing, to better this thing, and take this thing to higher heights with more knowledge and more conviction to preserve this thing called (Hip-Hop)"

look who's talking...

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1
    didnt i make a thread about this yesterday? im sure i did...