Thread: Spider K's a rhyme vet?

Spider K's a rhyme vet?

maybe a dumb question but what does that mean? i thought he was talking about Krizz since his symbol is the spider lookin thing but im thinkin theres more to it than that lol

For one you should probably explain what the hell your talking about. Even though i know your talking about earregular. And if you listened to the actual song you would know he's talking about krizz kaliko. Because in the next line he says 'And we ain't the only earregular since i got stevie, mayday and signed ces'.

He just means that Kali is a veteran in the rap game (he's been grinding, making music for many years)

yeah thats what i thought, i knew i wouldnt have to explain myself in order to get across what i was askin brah. haha thanks yeah thats exactly what i thought thety were talkin about jus wasnt 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? ?

For one you should probably explain what the hell your talking about. Even though i know your talking about earregular. And if you listened to the actual song you would know he's talking about krizz kaliko. Because in the next line he says 'And we ain't the only earregular since i got stevie, mayday and signed ces'.

?? haha cmon man

He is talkin about Kali. If u look at Kalis spider tat it is 2 Ks back to back and it makes a Spider. So when he says Spider K is a rhyme vet he is talkin bout Kali Baby. And to Twizzy dont talk shit to Strangers on Techs Page were all family Sutma Fukin Peasent.

^ don't say my name in vain.