Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people like Hopsin now?

How many people like Hopsin now?

After I heard "Am I A Psycho" I looked up Hopsin and was instantly hooked.

I'm noticing that I'm not the only person who did so.

I felt like making this my first post.

The one thing I don't like about 'psycho' is that B.o.b. disses Tyler the Creator, and I think it would be cool for Tech and Hopsin both to work with Tyler the Creator.

damn near everyone here has been bumpin Hop.... since WAAAAAY before 6/7 came out dude........ #FAIL

A couple months ago, everyone was like SIGN HOPSIN!! BLAH BLAH BLAH! So i looked him up. One of the greatest i ever looked up Lol, I LOVE his album "Raw" I have it

I thought he was ok before & after "Am i a pyscho" i still think hes ok.

I kept seeing his name all over the site so I decided to look him up, At first I was thinking "Wow... what's the big deal?" But I continued to see hype about him to gave it another chance and now I'm listening to him almost every night.
    Great artist, Too bad I doubt he'll come north x.x

Been listening to him for a while thanks to some folks on this site. He's ok, I don't get all the hype. He seems to be a Eminem biter in a lot of ways. He's always trying to use shock value and the world is against me card alot like Em. He definitely has skill I just think he is jocking Em's and trying to piggy back off of that. Definitely has a tight flow but wish he would be a little more original.

This. This. This. If he got off that shock value/ humor bullshit and on some real content he'd be so much better. I just don't see it happening. Until he matures i'm gunna keep on my tk when it comes to Hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    He's ok, I don't get all the hype. He seems to be a Eminem biter in a lot of ways. He's always trying to use shock value and the world is against me card alot like Em. He definitely has skill I just think he is jocking Em's and trying to piggy back off of that. Definitely has a tight flow but wish he would be a little more original.

My first thought when i saw this topic was "NOW?!"

man i remember about 3 or so years ago i told my brother, i said look out for this nigga hopsin. dudes gonna make it.

raw was top 3 albums of 2010.. tied with raw n unkutt and DAAM.

Hopsin has been one of my favorites for a long time, ever since Gazing at the Moonlight. When I heard he was gonna be on A67 I was pumped. I honestly don't know how someone could be on this site and not know who Hopsin is until now lol. I met him and SwizZz on his "Raw" tour and there so down to earth. I actually TALKED to them about things, mad cool. But yea Hop, Tech and Em are my top =D