Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne the Kluster Fuck EP...

Tech N9ne the Kluster Fuck EP...

Soooooo I take it we already got that... those of us who have all the bonus tracks????

no its gonna be an ep like lost scripts and seepage those were just bonus tracks.. like you will be able to preorder it online for a hardcopy

Y would he take something we already paid for and sell it to us again?

im guessing 7 songs, because we already have 6 of them haha

I dont get why you would think this.

Tech had 30 tracks for 67 so 24 + 6 extras takes care of that. Knowing tech he's not gonna say he'll do something then not.. even though kluster fuck goes along with the state of confusion on 67. But I bet we still get some new shit, cause he didn't release much before this album. And i'm guessing the ep's are replacing the samplers?

31 tracks. Everyone seems to forget "F.A.N.S." from the pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Tech had 30 tracks for 67 so 24 + 6 extras takes care of that. Knowing tech he's not gonna say he'll do something then not.. even though kluster fuck goes along with the state of confusion on 67. But I bet we still get some new shit, cause he didn't release much before this album. And i'm guessing the ep's are replacing the samplers?

also he said 31 beats, we got 18 on 6sn7s. 7 more from bonuses. so we have 6 left. seems just about enough for an ep in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by krulmichael

Boom....

Quote Originally Posted by vt63
    also he said 31 beats, we got 18 on 6sn7s. 7 more from bonuses. so we have 6 left. seems just about enough for an ep in a few months.

This. I forgot to count haha fuck it i'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    Boom....

Quote Originally Posted by vt63