Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After the full all 6's and 7's experience....

After the full all 6's and 7's experience....

has your overall opinion of the album changed after hear all the bonus tracks and watching both itunes and FYE videos?

and dont ask for links here i dont want to get off topic.

discuss.

i was disapointed with the FYE dvd, i thought it was gunna be like the AP dvd.

i enjoyed watching the itunes video tho.

but i do think the bonus tracks add to the quality.

face paint, this is hip-hop, ya killin me, and rock n roll nigga are dope as fuck.

i LOVE techs verse on give it up, but i felt like the features couldnt keep up with that 90's tech crazy backwards flow shit.

eenie meenie minie ho was dope too.

Ya, Tech's verse on Give It Up was straight murda. I loved the hook on eenie meenie minie ho. Tech continues to impress me each time he comes out with anything.

shit is great music. i love it. there might be like 2 songs that arent up to par with the rest in my opinion but there still good. not hating at all i love em all. it was better then i expected after the whole experience. i think best songs are technicians, wwc, fuck food mostly cuz of the beat, overtime, rock and roll nigga, face paint, and delusional but they all great.. how many other artists got cds with that many GREAT songs? CANT WAIT FOR OMAHA SHOWS WE GETTIN IT POPPIN BOTH NIGHTS.. TECH N99999NE

yea man face paint and ya killin me are sick but wasnt kutt supposed to be on one?

he's 0n you owe me like pookie with jay rock too.

hell yes

Quote Originally Posted by NIK G

shit is great music. i love it. there might be like 2 songs that arent up to par with the rest in my opinion but there still good. not hating at all i love em all. it was better then i expected after the whole experience. i think best songs are technicians, wwc, fuck food mostly cuz of the beat, overtime, rock and roll nigga, face paint, and delusional but they all great.. how many other artists got cds with that many GREAT songs? CANT WAIT FOR OMAHA SHOWS WE GETTIN IT POPPIN BOTH NIGHTS.. TECH N99999NE

matt how did you see the itunes video already? it doesnt have the bonus dvd footage on itunes yet on the deluxe edition...

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

face paint, this is hip-hop, ya killin me, and rock n roll nigga are dope as fuck.

i LOVE techs verse on give it up, but i felt like the features couldnt keep up with that 90's tech crazy backwards flow shit.

Sick as fuck. And the bonus songs are sick.

file sharing lol

it works in other countrys.

BUT I SAID NO ASKING FOR LINKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    matt how did you see the itunes video already? it doesnt have the bonus dvd footage on itunes yet on the deluxe edition...

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer