Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: After the full all 6's and 7's experience....

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    After the full all 6's and 7's experience....

    has your overall opinion of the album changed after hear all the bonus tracks and watching both itunes and FYE videos?


    and dont ask for links here i dont want to get off topic.


    discuss.


  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    i was disapointed with the FYE dvd, i thought it was gunna be like the AP dvd.


    i enjoyed watching the itunes video tho.


    but i do think the bonus tracks add to the quality.


    face paint, this is hip-hop, ya killin me, and rock n roll nigga are dope as fuck.


    i LOVE techs verse on give it up, but i felt like the features couldnt keep up with that 90's tech crazy backwards flow shit.


    eenie meenie minie ho was dope too.

  3. #3
    Ya, Tech's verse on Give It Up was straight murda. I loved the hook on eenie meenie minie ho. Tech continues to impress me each time he comes out with anything.

  4. #4
    Junior Member NIKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21


    shit is great music. i love it. there might be like 2 songs that arent up to par with the rest in my opinion but there still good. not hating at all i love em all. it was better then i expected after the whole experience. i think best songs are technicians, wwc, fuck food mostly cuz of the beat, overtime, rock and roll nigga, face paint, and delusional but they all great.. how many other artists got cds with that many GREAT songs? CANT WAIT FOR OMAHA SHOWS WE GETTIN IT POPPIN BOTH NIGHTS.. TECH N99999NE

  5. #5
    yea man face paint and ya killin me are sick but wasnt kutt supposed to be on one?

  6. #6
    Junior Member NIKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21


    he's 0n you owe me like pookie with jay rock too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    hell yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NIK G

    shit is great music. i love it. there might be like 2 songs that arent up to par with the rest in my opinion but there still good. not hating at all i love em all. it was better then i expected after the whole experience. i think best songs are technicians, wwc, fuck food mostly cuz of the beat, overtime, rock and roll nigga, face paint, and delusional but they all great.. how many other artists got cds with that many GREAT songs? CANT WAIT FOR OMAHA SHOWS WE GETTIN IT POPPIN BOTH NIGHTS.. TECH N99999NE

  8. #8
    matt how did you see the itunes video already? it doesnt have the bonus dvd footage on itunes yet on the deluxe edition...



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    i was disapointed with the FYE dvd, i thought it was gunna be like the AP dvd.


    i enjoyed watching the itunes video tho.


    but i do think the bonus tracks add to the quality.


    face paint, this is hip-hop, ya killin me, and rock n roll nigga are dope as fuck.


    i LOVE techs verse on give it up, but i felt like the features couldnt keep up with that 90's tech crazy backwards flow shit.


    eenie meenie minie ho was dope too.

  9. #9
    Sick as fuck. And the bonus songs are sick.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    file sharing lol


    it works in other countrys.


    BUT I SAID NO ASKING FOR LINKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    matt how did you see the itunes video already? it doesnt have the bonus dvd footage on itunes yet on the deluxe edition...

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    i was disapointed with the FYE dvd, i thought it was gunna be like the AP dvd.


    i enjoyed watching the itunes video tho.


    but i do think the bonus tracks add to the quality.


    face paint, this is hip-hop, ya killin me, and rock n roll nigga are dope as fuck.


    i LOVE techs verse on give it up, but i felt like the features couldnt keep up with that 90's tech crazy backwards flow shit.


    eenie meenie minie ho was dope too.

Similar Threads

  1. The Tech Experience
    By Kris Glitch in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:51 AM
  2. hostile takeover tour VIP experience
    By Gentle in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:51 PM
  3. My First Strange Music Experience
    By SyNiKaL in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:42 AM
  4. REELSHIT-RUINING THE TRTN EXPERIENCE
    By ckell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:38 PM
  5. VIP Experience???
    By Dank Abuza in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •