Thread: Internet Radio Show!!!

Internet Radio Show!!!

I am DJ Mas Majishun (magician) i have my own internet radio show that i just started a few weeks ago called BFNE.Radio (B.F.N.E. = Black Flag Nation Entertainment). We are dedicated to all Indie, Underground, and Local Music. We accept all genres (Rock, Techno, Rap, R&B, Dubstep, etc...). I just uploaded our 2nd show about 5 days ago. COME LISTEN TO THE 2ND EPISODE!!!!!! BFNE.RADIO!!!!! INDEPENDENT RADIO FOR INDEPENDENT ARTISTS!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SONGS PLAYED ON THE SHOW HIT UP THE FB PAGE AND LIKE US BFNE.Radio Episode 2: Independent Music in a Major Way! <<<<<<<<<<Listen Here

We are looking for more artist to submit and we are always looking for more listeners. So share us, tell your friends, Listen and let us know what you think of the show. Holla Atcha Bwala!!!!

P.S. our 2nd episode features 2 of Tech's tracks.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP again!!!

Love the idea of having a radio station that promotes underground/indie as well as up and coming artists. I'll def check it out and support it!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplex

Love the idea of having a radio station that promotes underground/indie as well as up and coming artists. I'll def check it out and support it!

Thanx homie.... New episode is up http://www.spreaker.com/user/bfne.ra...c-more-support Go check it out yo!!!