Thread: Delusional lyrics!

Delusional lyrics!

My fav track off A6A7's so far so i gave it a few listens to figure out the lyrics. not sure if they are 100% but if u guys have time u could look over it and help me out a little.

Yeah... Like this (like this)Ima drink this henn,Ima keep this grin,But If you look at nina closelyI'm tryina contain this beast within.I know some Of yall already knowin that I got alota cheese to spendBut that don't Change the fact I go insane.I gotta heap of sinsPlease begin.

I saw a glimspse in all of this when I was just yay tallAnd I pictured yallAnd it wall to wallBut they all said I was justDelusionalBut the People startin callin us.And I'm ballin tough.But the crawlin rough.And I Never thought our stuff was saw enough.What the problem is?Now I got em Here, tellin all these kidsI'm the K.O.D and they pumpin up the volumeand Listenen hard when I give my heart is itDelusional. When I'm thinkin ima boss in the bizBut I'm lost and I fake it that I'm off In the lidBut they pay the cost when it is dark at the crib.

Some say that if tell them to hate,My people are at the gateReady for sealin your fateThat is up for debateCause when I make my music aint no evil from mister yates.callin me A cult leaderI don't really know but ima fosho heaterWickidness commin From mine roveThey could blow me,But the folks wanna soul see us,At the bottom with the devil lookin around and it be no N9na.They say I lead em to EvilLike I was Jimmy Jones and feedin the people.When I bleed in the steeple.The reason they seizin me aint no decreasin my ego.My powers for Good I think.Would I shrink?If somebody took away how good I inkBut that Would never happenI'm makin it with the rappinBut they want me to collapse And when I could I sink.

I hope I find what I'm looking for,Maybe I should drink just a little more.Delusional. I'm fightin but I'm losin.Feel like we offer up confusion.Hear me! My rights and wrongs are questioned in my life,And confusion seems to read my Alibi.Delusional.I'm feelin like I don't belong,Feel like I'm tellin you to do wrong.Hear me!

She feel like I'm, gonna make them hateBecause I was around and kick it and Make them babysAnd now that I made it gotta escape them dailyAnd that's CrazyCause all I'm doin is makin the industry pay meBut when I show my FaceFeelin everythings greatDid a show then we ateThen I'm outa that State.She said I'm a good provider but daddy of the year man I'm outa that RaceHow I compensateFor the losses theyGet often datesThat's too Personal we'll stop the tape.

I hope I find what I'm looking for,Maybe I should drink just a little more.Delusional. I'm fightin but I'm losin.Feel like we offer up confusion.Hear me! My rights and wrongs are questioned in my life,And confusion seems to read my Alibi.Delusional.I'm feelin like I don't belong,Feel like I'm tellin you to do wrong.Hear me!

They say I'm seein thingsBut everybody know I'm bein things.We dem kings.Like it or not we runnin this.Gotta lotta hype cause I wanna spit.And I Come to gripOn the fith.You gotta know techs never gonna miss.I know I Might beA little psychyBut it's nightly and brightlyInside of me makin me A little frighteningRippin it with the right teamI bring hella light when Resighting.When it's all said and done I'm sickened and heavened.Caused this A damned reverend.ALL 6'S AND 7'S

Sick lyrics.
    And yeah, nice job picking them apart

Dope as fuck song too bad for some reason my album skips throughout the whole track for no reason when I've only handled the disc twice no smudges or scratches