Thread: Tech says hes interested in HOPSIN

Tech says hes interested in HOPSIN

Not another post dick riding hopsin, like half of them on the site. Anyway if anybodys seen the new video on the Tech N9ne blog he says back when hopsin came down here to Kansas City to Strange HQ he says they had heard about his situation at Ruthless and they were interested....Im thinking after this tour there will be a couple signings.

Seems a bit disrespectful to interrupt Tech's quick interview by screaming and shouting. Obviously they were just excited to see him and whatnot but I mean come on now...

this.....it kinda ruined the interview since they drowned him out with there loud ass screaming and shouting

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    Seems a bit disrespectful to interrupt Tech's quick interview by screaming and shouting. Obviously they were just excited to see him and whatnot but I mean come on now...

Hopsin would definitely be one of the better signings, the Strange crew could help him.smooth out his hooks and end songs in a more proper fashion, then his own lyrical prowess could make his album beast; it'd be a better sign.than Stone, Scoob, Cognito, and if it's true Young Bleed (by an infinite degree).

It's would put him around 5th best: Tech, Krizz, BLH, Kutt, then Hop...though I haven't heard enough Jay Rock, he could rank somewhere in there.

hopsin is one of the best lyricist i have ever heard...but i think most of his beats and hooks are not very good, i would love for strange to sign him they could definitely polish him into an amazing all around artist

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Maybe gazing at the moonlight because it was his first album, so there are flaws on it. But raw is just so fucking raw. I'd say 80% of the album, choruses, beats, verses are damn near perfect. Raw was my favorite rap album of 2010. Even if hop is only signed for 1 album it would be an amazing collab.

Just alot of the hooks didn't really click, and some were somewhat overused; but my biggest problem was that every song ended by trailing off the chorus (which really accentuated the poorer choruses), his verses killed...but the trail offs really detracted from the album, it works on occasion but only if you have a monster chorus (or in the case of rock/metal, good riffs.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. Maybe gazing at the moonlight because it was his first album, so there are flaws on it. But raw is just so fucking raw. I'd say 80% of the album, choruses, beats, verses are damn near perfect. Raw was my favorite rap album of 2010. Even if hop is only signed for 1 album it would be an amazing collab.

Being on Strange doesn't mean FV is finished. Look at Lynch. Also, if Hop wants to advance FV, I think he knows Strange would deffinatly be the best way to point attention in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeKiddz
    Again; Hopsin will NOT sign with strange. He wants to stay doing his ish in fv