Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Royals Fans

Royals Fans

I know there are a lot of KC folks on here, and to all the Royals fans, I am honored to be drafted by my hometown Royals. Although I have not made my decision on whether I'm going to the University of Nebraska or going to play for the Royals, I'm honored to be drafted as a Royal. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Tough decision for you now Bubba. Congrats on getting picked 5th today. I've watched a bunch of your highlights clips, amazing talent bro, good luck with whatever choice you make.

Dude congrats, you gotta sign. You got taken 5th overall in the MLB draft you cant pass that up.

Wow, didn't know you were on here Bubba. I was freaking ecstatic when the Royals picked you tonight man. PLEASE PLAY FOR THE ROYALS! lol....for my Royals sake, and because I'm a die hard Mizzou fan.

Awesome to know you're a Tech N9ne fan too, makes me even more of a fan of you already lol. Come on man, you, Hosmer, Moustakas, Butler, Myers and Gordon? Royals will be World Series Champs in no time.

LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

Congrats. I am a huge baseball fanatic and also a high school player do you have any tips to get yourself out there because i go to a small high school that focuses on academics so i want to try to get my name out there. On another note whatever choice you make will be a good one. Education is important but i don't think you can get a better opportunity than this playing for your hometown team and will be a key prospect in their farm system. You can always go back to get an education, but its your decision and good luck with either one you make

I can honestly say you can't go wrong with either decision!! Can't wait to see you tearing up the League at The K. Hopefully you'll be around to check out the All Star Game here next summer. ESPECIALLY hope to see you at the next Strange Music show....

Do what you need to but what do you think im gonna say? lol GO HUSKERS

Royals! Congrats man