Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I Have To Say It

Do I Have To Say It

Ok i barely have a rep on this website so idc if i ruin it

Honestly i've been a tech fan for about 5 years now but i've never really checked out the forums of his site and iv'e just got around to it recently and honestly WTF

This site is suppose to be about like fans coming together and showing support and chilling and talking about Tech and Strange in a whole, But seriously there is so much fucking hate on this site i seriously feel like im on 4chan sometimes

NOONE can have there own opinion NOONE can say there not a fan of something and NOONE can do anything without getting made fun of or bitched out right away and NOONE can ask a question without getting called a dumbass or gay or some shit it's rediculous i come here to find Tech news ASAP and don't comment alot but goddam this site has gone too shit(Not too say i new it at the beggining)

Well i can already feel the hate coming but wateva come at me /b/ WHOOPS i mean TRTN Forums

i agree with you

i feel you bro but internet debates are apart of life now haha. if you cant fend for yourself in a online shit talking bout, you probably wont last long. plus i think these fools are funny. but my point is this will be anywhere on the internet where opinions are expressed.

I KNOW why we are all here..............we ALL LOVE TECH N9NE!!!!!!!!! everybody that agrees with me, hit up this thread!

I agree...like someone posts a thread that was already posted some dudes are assholes, I mean if all you have is something negative to say then why say it and if Its been posted already don't even reply to the shit

But with that said i enjoy that people on this site are passionate about it and do debate there veiws, just somepeople get offended to easily .

Quote Originally Posted by DavieDarko!

i agree with you

I agree with all of you this site has gotten bad with the people on here.

Why cant we jus all get along here and like the thread said this is where i like to get alot of my strange news 1st.

So can we jus get along even if we dont agree, lets agree to disagree.

Strange Music ,

All Day All Night..Uhh Huh

The whole thing people don't like about repeated threads...is that the topic has already been discussed. It's not hard to look to see if it's been talked about, and just add on to that existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    I agree...like someone posts a thread that was already posted some dudes are assholes, I mean if all you have is something negative to say then why say it and if Its been posted already don't even reply to the shit

Felt the same way since I joined this site bout year ago. If you read most of the threads on here it's usually the same handful of people who are assholes to others. Lol