Thread: Ayyy

Ayyy

Its not much of a question, but my real question is, do me a favor and read it for the 1 minute it'll take?

I just wanna get it out there that K.O.D. and the rest of the K.O.D. lost tracks and the SeePage EP means a whole lot to me man, I just can't say it enough and I just want people to fuckin' know how bad lupus is, my mom and grandpa both have lupus and a couple other things, as well as PTSD from some fucked shit in their lives man, my aunt almost died of cancer when I was a kid, and my dad ain't really a stand up dude....

Fucking pain is a fucking blessing man. Having the fucked up shit and illnesses and shit have kept me going fucking straight all day long man, you probably won't meet me any time soon, but shit man, its good to know that mother fuckers fly straight through the pain and can get as fucking high up as you got.

Fuckin' proud and shit.

Your revelations are the same shit I've been thinking for years man, fuckin' crazy as shit it's like your reading my mind in some of these songs.

God makes them sick to set us straight, because they are the biggest saints of our day.

All day, EVERY DAY.

The only reason I say this shit is because I want you to hear it man, I know the feeling real fuckin' deep and it means a lot to me. Shit hits me hard as a train man. Good luck in your shows, maybe I'll make the ABQ show after all.