Thread: can you bring your kid to the meet n greet?

can you bring your kid to the meet n greet?

I don't know what to do since my sitter bailed on me and have no other options... Anybody know? Please help.

Yes, If you buy your kid a VIP pass. Also if you bring him/her to the show I'd stay in the back or sides.

I'd like to know what the are restrictions for this is also. I hope to take my 9 month old twins to soundset next month. I don't see why I'd have to pay extra admission for them, as they're so young.

Same here. Im a single parent and Ive got a 2 yr old daughter. Im pretty sure that Ive got someone to watch her that night, but not till like 5 or 6, so Id have her during the Meet and Greet protion.

Depending on how old your kids are I would not advise bring them (the concerts are very loud and it could cause them hearing damage as well as drunk individuals at the concerts who you might not want to have your kids near, but you as a parent know what is best). That being said,you will have to look at the restrictions for the theater. For instance some or 16+, 18+, or 21+. If the show is at one of these restricted age theaters, I'm not sure you will be able to. Also like Alex said you will have to buy a vip pass for the show for them also. I would try contacting the theater directly as well as strange music and explain your situation, you may be able to get an exception from one or both. Hope this helps and good luck.

Yeah, I would not take my young daughter to the show, itd just be the meet and greet.
    I was at one Tech show in.. I think it was Des Moines, where a lady had 2-3 kids with her RIGHT up front. And then when Prozak came on she got angry and wanted to fight everyone for bumping into her.
    1, its stupid to take the kids up front. 2, no one gets personal space at a concert, especially when youre up front.

Highly Agreed, you could severely damage their ear at that age, there are some fucked up creeps out there

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ritter

Depending on how old your kids are I would not advise bring them (the concerts are very loud and it could cause them hearing damage as well as drunk individuals at the concerts who you might not want to have your kids near, but you as a parent know what is best). That being said,you will have to look at the restrictions for the theater. For instance some or 16+, 18+, or 21+. If the show is at one of these restricted age theaters, I'm not sure you will be able to. Also like Alex said you will have to buy a vip pass for the show for them also. I would try contacting the theater directly as well as strange music and explain your situation, you may be able to get an exception from one or both. Hope this helps and good luck.