Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There is ALOT of mixed emotions about ALL 6's And 7's..

There is ALOT of mixed emotions about ALL 6's And 7's..

personally to me i thought album was PURE RAW

and i could see how sum people thought one or two traccs

were lame..but those traccs could be made up by these 6 bonus tracc's

and plus were not dunn with tech n9ne jus yet...cuz we still got tech's

''Kluster Fuck'' EP...but yea bacc to All 6's and 7's i love this album ..

Yes its an amazing album, i think his best to date. I think strangeland might be my favorite song, his flo was amazing, especially the start of verse 2 OMG unbeatable!

yea this album is defintly his best album i can listen to it from begining to end

<div ="description"

My thoughts on this album as posted in another thread:

This might be my favorite Tech album yet. The beats were the best yet, Techs flows were on point, and Techs rhyme schemes and wodplay are at an all time best. The features also are the best ever (plus it helps that Yelawolf, B.O.B, Hopsin, and Blind Fury are some of my personal favorite current MCs.And E-40 one of my all time favorites.) The features acually are part of what makes this album great, (Nikkiya on Delusional for example) she fit on that track perfectly. The features flow with the songs perfectly imo. The album flows togethr perfectly, and only one mediocre song (Pookie) but it is not bad enough to skip. But i think what sets this album apart from the rest is the concepts of the songs. (Cult Leader, Strangeland, Fuck Food, Delusional, Am I A Psycho, The Boogie Man) some examples of some amazing concepts of this album. And the concepts are all so different, but the songs flow together so well. So far i really like this album. We will see how it holds up to the test of time.

I don't undertand why

so many of you press enter

in the middle of a sentence.

But yeah it's a good album. Of course all those supa cool anti-mainstream rebels won't think so. Anyone that can't admit it has their head so far underground (c wut i did thar?) that their obviously bias opinion doesn't count for shit anyways. I'm glad Tech took the album in this direction, now maybe all those FTI faggots will leave.

Yea i agree. There are some dope artists in the Mainstream.People have just closed themselves off to all of it cause there is ALOT of garbage on radio and tv. B.O.B. killed it, and even though im not a big fan of Wayne, he was pretty good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

I don't undertand why

But yeah it's a good album. Of course all those supa cool anti-mainstream rebels won't think so. Anyone that can't admit it has their head so far underground (c wut i did thar?) that their obviously bias opinion doesn't count for shit anyways. I'm glad Tech took the album in this direction, now maybe all those FTI faggots will leave.

Y the fuck does it. Matter. If u. can. read. what the fuck its says.?.?

Long as its not a bunch of fuckin LINGO LINGO(people tryin to type the way they talk)

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

I don't undertand why

There a ton of haters on this website, don't know how they can't recognize that Tech is on the VERY TOP of his game musically and lyrically, nobody in the game is doing what he's doing. Listen to the album through a couple of times and you will start to appreciate how good this shit is.

Tech is getting older, he's not the same x poppin clown he used to be,

Agreed this is his best album by all means.

i don't think anyone has been sending mixed messages about the album since it leaked....everyone likes it so ummmm yeah stupid thread