Thread: The boogieman

The boogieman

Tell me that beat isn't sick and at the end where he says "the boogieman" and then the voices followed by a pure beat. My favorite song I think

Its a good song, but not in my top 5. I like how when you think the songs gonna end & the beat picks back up!

Yea i like that too. Then the hook kicks back in, and it gives you a few seconds to really enjoy the beat before the hook kicks back in.

Quote Originally Posted by BuDHa
    Its a good song, but not in my top 5. I like how when you think the songs gonna end & the beat picks back up!

I know dude and the beat is perfect for the idea of the boogieman. I can't wait to buy the cd I want the extra songs too

Quote Originally Posted by BuDHa

i think this songs is SICK. the poem thing in the beginning with the beat going in and out..ive been bumpin this shit

One of my favorite songs....cant believe Im seeing a bunch of ppl not liking it....The beat is one of the best on the album, and I personally love the deep voice effect Tech uses just like on T9X. Stokley's voice is dope, love the hook. And yeah the ending is great too.