Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boogieman features

The Boogieman features

Anyone know where DE showed up on that song? Im guessing Stokely Williams sung the chorus on the track but im lost when it came to the verses because of the effects they were using. anyone care to help out?

Hes the deep voice that says boogieman at the end of the chorus and song. Its really the lamest and most useless feature on the album.

ahh ok...damn that is lame lol im kinda glad he didnt get anymore than that though after the recent stuff i've been hearing about him

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Hes the deep voice that says boogieman at the end of the chorus and song. Its really the lamest and most useless feature on the album.

Honestly despite his online breakdown on this site i think he's a good rapper i loved him on both of lynches albums and wish he woulda had a verse in that song Tech tried to say "yea so what i got wayne but i also got some super underground artist like First Degree The D.E." but honestly u can't even count him saying one word as a feature that might as well just been tech with a voice changer it didn't really matter

On the other hand im glad he didnt get a verse because hes a shitty rapper & hated him on the Lynch albums.

he had an online breakdown?lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Honestly despite his online breakdown on this site i think he's a good rapper i loved him on both of lynches albums and wish he woulda had a verse in that song Tech tried to say "yea so what i got wayne but i also got some super underground artist like First Degree The D.E." but honestly u can't even count him saying one word as a feature that might as well just been tech with a voice changer it didn't really matter

Yeah it was for his video Listen up ya honkey. It enraged a discussion over race, and it was not taken to kindly.He sounded like an idiot when clearly he had double standards, but i still like him as a rapper.

Ever since then everybody on this site hates on the d.e. I think he is funny and maybe he should have had a small verse at the end, instead of one word. I think he is funny and he is talented for what he does. I like his work on Dinner and a movie, as well his album Schlumpilicous.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

I'd ask if he was upset about the lack of a verse, but he'd probably just call me a honkey and completely avoid the valid question.

is there a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

Yeah it was for his video Listen up ya honkey. It enraged a discussion over race, and it was not taken to kindly.He sounded like an idiot when clearly he had double standards, but i still like him as a rapper.

Ever since then everybody on this site hates on the d.e. I think he is funny and maybe he should have had a small verse at the end, instead of one word. I think he is funny and he is talented for what he does. I like his work on Dinner and a movie, as well his album Schlumpilicous.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

On the other hand no one cares about you at all or you're opinion =D

Quote Originally Posted by BuDHa

On the other hand im glad he didnt get a verse because hes a shitty rapper & hated him on the Lynch albums.