Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most underrated artist on strange: BIG SCOOB!

The most underrated artist on strange: BIG SCOOB!

Have u heard his verse on love me tomorrow? when i heard it i was like damn, fuck cee-lo this nigga is 1 of the best. Stop hating on him cuz he makes much party music, he's an A+ lyricist. U slept on Damn fool, cmon GIVE IT A LISTEN! it was mad dope. He makes mood music, whatever he feels like doing he do it. He's real and original. Don't sleep on him!

Scoob has some amazing features, but can't put out an album for shit. He's not underrated.

1. good verse does not equal good rapper

2. there was no reason to say fuck cee-lo, so now you just sound ignorant

3. does*

i think if he does something on the line of this verse and like what hes doing for his ep then he could make a killer album not taking anything away from Monsterifik or Damn Fool because i have them both and there both better than anything on the radio imo

did you not post this like 2 days ago? like shut the fuck up dude, last thing i need is you ruining a song for me with childish obsessions. your post goes wrong 9 different ways. cee lo would of been the fuckin hook first of all you idiot. secondly, did you say fuck cee-lo? thirdly, no ones hating on scooby. fourthly, kutt calhoun is obviously the most underrated on strange. thats not even up for debate. dont make me keep going,, PLEASE!

Kutt is underrated homie. I got love for scooby too no homo.

This but albums are decent. Better then a lot of these other wack rappers in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Scoob has some amazing features, but can't put out an album for shit. He's not underrated.

this, Kutt is the MOST underrated 'n slept on. I like a decent amount of Scoob's shit but right now, he's at the bottom of the Strange list for me. Until I hear Mayday's shit I can't say too much but forreal, Kutty deserves hella more love than Scoob. No offense to Scoob but Kutt Calhoun is just a better overall rapper/artist, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Armola
    Kutt is underrated homie. I got love for scooby too no homo.

Scoob is underrated BUT Kutt is the most underrated. I think he's on the elite level

On a somewhat related note, whats up with Scoobs health lately? I saw he wasn't doing so hot a while back