Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF!!! tyler pulls out a gun! video

WTF!!! tyler pulls out a gun! video

scary shit son..

lol tyler is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    lol tyler is the shit

squirt gun thats pretty gay

I love how the people on here didn't start hating Tyler until he started getting mainstream attention, you guys are fucking dumb. Tyler is just a more successful, and in my opinion better, version of Hopsin. At least he knows what he's doing.

Edit- And so people don't get it confused the only Odd Future member i think is worth a damn is Frank Ocean.

not even close

id:

I love how the people on here didn't start hating Tyler until he started getting mainstream attention, you guys are fucking dumb. Tyler is just a more successful, and in my opinion better, version of Hopsin. At least he knows what he's doing.

Edit- And so people don't get it confused the only Odd Future member i think is worth a damn is Frank Ocean.

yeaaaaah, i would NOT say that. haha hop kills tyler. but i still think tyler is pretty dope. i don't even like odd future that much, but i think tyler is just..well..creative. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

do you have any idea how old this is?

Yonkers only good song by tyler. Hops got a lot of good songs but he just lacks a little bit in the going hard ya know? Not trying to say he ain't raw but some songs I just think he could get darker on feel me?

Why do people lump all horrorcore artist together. Tyler and hopsins flow and are almost complete opposites. The only thing they have in common is they are the same genre and have a lot of buz right now.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    not even close

id:

[/quote]