Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne - Am I a Psycho? Lyrics

Tech N9ne - Am I a Psycho? Lyrics

Okay I need help with this one ladies and gentlman.

Thanks

(Intro)I see you looking at meLooking at me, so I ask(Hook)Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho?Yeah I'm a psychoI guess I'm a psycho(Verse I Tech N9ne)You're crazyI like you, but you're crazy, my tours paid meso I used that dough to allure ladies to manure bathe meNever know that my minds for sure shadyPure Hades, rev x steady they couldn't endure to save meWhy did I let this stripper burn me on the arm with her cigaretteIn the same spot ten times in a row when I felt that burn upon the clitoris?I'ma get her wet, sorry to get carried away, I feel stupid cause I ain't did her yetMaybe she never let a fine nigga stare at her breasts, I get vexed but I ain't bit her neckOpen, I try to contain it but that damn dame thang's soakin'Alter ego say why you let them gang bang folk inStrange lane hopin' I can maintain copinBut ain't nobody talkin when the insane mane spokenI like fire on my skin, blood on my drawsfrom up on her walls, I'm suffering, I'm stuck in her clawsstuffed in her jaws, huffin' and puffin' hollerin like I'm a dog

Afterwards I like really hot scolding water on my balls

???(Hook)Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho?Yeah I'm a psychoI guess I'm a psycho(Verse II Hopsin)Mom? Dad? I'm no longer the boy you're used to seeingI've changed a lot, plus I've grown to hate every human beingMy mood swings have now turned my dreams into gruesome scenesNow I'm doing things I don't normally doWhen illusions seem to be the only pleasures I can gainHeck, if I was sane I would of put down the mic and say fuck it I'll never rise to fameBut with the wicked records I contain, I could probably jeprodise your nameNo lovey-dovey let's ignite the flame if you're lucky you survive the painSorry that ain't very marry to say, why is this game so scary to play?Well let me think, cause every day my balls are getting too hairy to shavePause a minute, I'm stressin' the game if I go to hell, then heavens to blameI don't mean to come off crazy but you mothafuckas seem to think that I'm hella derangedWhen I was seven years old, I fell on my head and I severed my brainIf you think I'm lying then ask my mama nigga she'll can tell you the sameShould I be ashamed? No, I'm living my life so ghetto fabulousBefore you get bent outta a shape my nigga let me ask you this(Hook)Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho?Yeah I'm a psychoI guess I'm a psycho(verse III B.o.B)I stab you with this mic and rap this verse I'm rappin' to youMatter fact I'm rapping through you, never say my motherfucking nameUnless you absolutely have to I am not no fucking jacketWith no matching shoes and you are not no fashion guruCan't even see you niggas, y'all wish I was rappin' to youMatter of fact act like I'm rappin' to you if that gives you passionTo use this as an excuse then just jump up out of conclusionthat I'm attackin you dudes is just like old fashion voodooY'all ain't even the shit, no y'all ain't even the doodooI got more flavor on the tissue paper under my toobosSo I'm slapping you foolish with wooden paddles you stupidBaby sitting little bastards like little afternoon childrenYou can call me psychotic but it's more like schizophrenicAnd I can't speak, can anyone tell me just where my medicine isGuess I gotta show these minors just what my avenue isMan I swear I'm all about my brain like graduate studentsI'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelingsI see your tears, come here, give me your face, let me clear itBut I wonder how it would look if I could peel it back with a skilletThen I'ma fill it crack when I hit it, then I'ma split it back when you heal itDamn it Bobby boy, what in the hell, what in the heaven, what in the earthWhere is your mom? Why do you curse? Where are you from?Where was your birth? Where were you first? Why weren't you in church?Why is there dirt, all on your shirt? Man I think that you're going berserk(Hook)Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho?Yeah I'm a psychoI guess I'm a psycho

Bumping this shit back up. I'll try to put more input into it tomorrow, but I'm thinking of getting just an All 6's And 7's lyrics thread together.

Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by krulmichael
    Bumping this shit back up. I'll try to put more input into it tomorrow, but I'm thinking of getting just an All 6's And 7's lyrics thread together.

I could probably jump without your name

is

I could probably jeperdise your name i think

wow!

i think he says to "manure bathe me"lol

hollering ima dog, afterwards i like really hot scolding water on my balls

"Then I'ma fill it crack when I hit it, then I'ma spill it back when you ill it "

This one sounds like, towards the end it should be "...I'ma (spill or peel) it back when you [Heal] it."

before you get bent outta shape my nigga let me ask you this?--hopsin verse

not before you gimpin outta shape

Fixed*

"I'm about my brain like graduate students" (Not positive)

"Ima split it back when you heal it" (Peeled their head open, and when it healed, he split it back open again)