Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne - So Lonely (Lyrics)

Tech N9ne - So Lonely (Lyrics)

I think there's a few errors (Help me out)

Thanks

(Chorus Mackenzie, Tech N9ne)So Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So LonelyYehhhhWhen I came up, I was famousand I stayed upYehhhhNow I'm way upPeople they justturn to haterVerse I (Tech N9ne)Been alone ever since I startedto be an artistI've been disregardedI mean the hardest they ever seenI put them in the garbage to be a part of when I spit thisDwamn he is wicked Face covered up just like Stanley Ipkissbut damn he is lifted were no families listedPlan to revisit that big plan that he missesBut the land that he shifted, twisted a bitCuz man he resisted to jam when he script itCalamity Insanity with itLike amity preaches sickness hit when banisty lividSo Blow me, with a bucket of hot feces poured on meNever loved it, now ya'll just be so phoney No Homies Would I never let bozos with so-so flows own meWhen it said it gets better it's just bologna Thats why N9nas so lonely(Chorus Mackenzie, Tech N9ne)So Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So LonelyYehhhhWhen I came up, I was famousand I stayed upYehhhhNow I'm way upPeople they justturn to haterThis my planet higher then yours, damn itNo laws and its no raw candid inside I made them all vanishVandalistic with thisIf man get his lips in thisQuick damage and rip the bitchNo bandages with a fit he draws panicFrom clones I spit it up and then they gone And I'm livin it up within my zoneNobody love to win my throne Try calling home but everybody is so monotoneAnd your gettin this while the Tech is all aloneVerse II(Blind Fury)Tech(Tech) Wait(Wait)It's so Lonely up here (why)Ain't none of my homies up here (oh)Cuz they feel like I chose a career over my peersbut I try to tell them love don't pay billsbut me spittin these frees and pre-writtens is probably whats gone make millsTry to stay chillWhen a lot of rappers lust and chase thrillsFuck the fame and the thrills I'm maintaining the realStraight up fury ain't no jury minus the chain and the grillTo me, you were lame if you ain't been embracing the skillYa see, cuz I been in it, for a minute, and I ain't gonna go awayYa'll keep them trash rappers, but I'm the one that ya'll throw awayThem songs I make will show the pain but this game aint to friendlyI cant take it no more so sing it Mackenzie and tell em' why I'm(Chorus Mackenzie, Tech N9ne)So Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So LonelyYehhhhWhen I came up, I was famousand I stayed upYehhhhNow I'm way upPeople they justturn to haterVerse III (Blind Fury)Got everything that I wanted but it came with a priceBought me a crib with my money, but I gave up my lifeSometimes I stay up kinda late, and I hate it at nightEvery other day me and my lady we break up and fightThinkin you bringing that mentality into my galaxy is a fallacy for anybody that battle meRealizing I ain't got nothin but friends and familyAnd after that ain't nobody else gonna look after meSo I'm proud to beSo Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So LonelySo Lonely, So Lonely

The last verse is Blind Fury too. Mackenzie is only on the chorus. Good job with the lyrics just listened through no errors other then that.

ah icic my bad.

Fixed*

perfect. nice work

i think "whammy is wicked" is suposed to be "dwamn he is wicked"

Good job on the lyrics. Sounds on point to me.

dope trak

Ah thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i think "whammy is wicked" is suposed to be "dwamn he is wicked"

"When it said it gets better it's just bologna"

Corrected : "When it said it gets better it's just baloney"

thanks for the work you put into this.