Thread: Philosophical Question

Philosophical Question

OK, so lets just say (because its true) I have purchased EVERY Tech N9ne album released on Strange. Also, every Krizz Kaliko album, every Kutt Kalhoun album, every Skatterman And Snug Brim album, Prozaks Album, Critical Bill's album, plus a few more that I am probably forgetting. Have purchased all the Tech N9ne DVD's, bought TONS or merch, and have been to about 10+ shows, and converted SHIT TONS of people into Tech N9ne fans. And as sure as the grass is green, and shit stinks,I will be buying my hard copy of All 6's and 7's on Tuesday.

(Now the reason for this novel ^^^^ lol). Is it wrong if I want to listen to all 6's and 7's tonight?

Idk, in my opinion ya kinda. Because Tech said him self that he wants to make sure it doesn't leak like GMP. Well we both know it leaked, so if Tech didn't want it to leak...that means he didn't want anyone gettin to it till Tuesday. So if I were u I would just wait the couple days man, I know I'm dyin to listen to it to bro! Hahaha

I'm still sitting here doing my best to try to talk myself out of it man. lol

I don't see that as philosophical but I already downloaded and tried to bribe the guy at the store to sell it to me. He said it's a $50,000 fine. You should definitely give it a go, seeing as your history shows you're gonna buy it.

i got about a good portion of tech albums.

i just got the all 6's and 7's i havent played it yet so im in the same boat man but i dont think its bad but its not a normal thing to do usually

Decided not to download it, but I just downloaded 1 track. Technicians, because I love me some Dub Step and I wanted to see what Tech could do with that shit and GOD DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!

no it's not.

wow

....................................................................................

@C-Hen haha nice bro, I'm just waitin on my preorder so I can have that shit steady playin on repeat! Hahaha