Thread: Rittz - like I am [video]

Rittz - like I am [video]

<iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:897811/cp~id%3D1590830%26vid%3D897811%26instance%3Dmtv%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A897811" frameborder="0" height="288" width="512">
    <p ="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: More Music Videos[/p]

The Rittz album is soooooooooooo dope! Straight fire from beginning to end. This song tho is not one of my favorites but still good.

yeah, it's honestly one of my least favorites on the album. kinda weird they picked it for a single. switchin lanes could big a huge single for him though. Wouldn't be mad at seeing videos for waistin time, amen, say no more & misery loves company.

I think the album is solid all the way through. Dope intro, no filler songs minus say no more, but that's probably because he had most of the album kinda done when he signed. Even the interlude was cool. 5/5

how was say no more filler? he has 3 itunes bonus tracks on the way so that will make up for a song or two.

I don't mean it like the songs bad or anything, I actually really like it. Too me it just sounds like an obvious break in the album. So no not filler I guess but I read somewhere the album was practically done while he was on tour. Idk he might have already written it and sent it to tech n kali back then too, that's just how I heard it. Still a good song

pretty sure it was made while he was on tour with strange music, not yelawolf.

this is Burn 1

"We definitely discussed some of it. We were on tour together for the Slumerican tour over the summer and then he went on the Yelawolf tour afterwards which kind of kept us from getting in the studio and working on the spot a lot which is really what I like to do.

But I just kept feeding him beats when he was out there and when he got back we would finish everything."

http://blog.strangemusicinc.com/2013...ge-music-more/

so I guess its not for sure the whole thing was on slum/yelas tour, but some of it was

Only track I didnt get as into was Sober. The hook throws me off. Dont hate it. but it and the interlude are the only 2 I skip.
    Dope fucking disc all the way through. Ill rep Rittz forever. Dude is crazy talented.

Interview, Goin In, Always Gon Be, are all great. Switch Lanes is real mellow and I didnt think Id dig it but I do. I like Mike Posner. I have never heard him previously but I love his contributions to the album.
    Misery Loves Company is my absolute favorite though.